Atlas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlas

Anyone here recently purchase an Atlas? If so any recommendations as to where? I was thinking Dave's Offroad, TMR, or through AA themselves. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Originally posted by DoWorkXJ View Post
    Anyone here recently purchase an Atlas? If so any recommendations as to where? I was thinking Dave's Offroad, TMR, or through AA themselves. Thanks

My friend with a 4 door cummins cj7 ordered his from AA themselves. That was almost a year and a half ago though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Waffle
      I'm fairly certain that Advance Adapters uses map pricing with the Atlas, so the difference between one shop to the next won't really be the price, but the service with who you bought it through. (Exluding those few places that mark everything up to insane prices of course). I bought my race case directly from AA, but if I had a do over I'd of bought it from Sunfire. I like buying stuff like that from him because if there is a problem, Scott can take care of it, including any warranty issues. Mine is now out of warranty so it no longer matters to me, but had I experienced an issue I would have had to ship it back to them for that. With buying it from Sunfire, the option exists for him to work with AA and repair it on site, under warranty.
      Thanks for your input!

Comment

Working...
      X