Most users ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most users ever?

How is it that the most users ever online happened at 4:42 AM? Wouldnt most be sleeping at this time?
    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

And 170 users..wow. Everyone chatty at 4:42a.
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

top viewed image.....lol..
      For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

That morning at 4:42 was fun times! Things got wild

Top viewed image must be from people wondering if it was a rollover with blood and carnage. Damn rubberneckers!
        sigpic

Comment

doesn't everyone get up at 4am???????

Comment

no ! some of us are still up

Comment

Yea, what's funny is Tom (GPER) most likely really does get up then, and I know that I have seen Sarge on at 4:00am... but me, it's a toss up, I've either been awake, or just got up, and if I'm awake at 4:00, BAD things have happened at work...

You know how we always talk about not leaving your email in any thread... There are automated processes that search pages just looking for email addresses to sell off to SPAM houses... sometimes they appear to be users. "Processes" don't need to sleep... as Agent Jones taught us in The Matrix... hahaha
              brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
              Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

I'll list my e mail on most of the boards, maybe that is why there is so much mail in my junk mail.

Comment

The reply time is FANTASTIC...

Just put it up like:

gper_(at)_blahblah.com

and ask folks to use the proper symbol... People will understand that...

Just a thought.
                  brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                  Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

I have seen that and wondered why they just didn't use the @, now I know what they are doing. Thanks Brad.

Comment

Working...
                    X