No announcement yet.

friends junk linked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would be closer i think for me to come to your house... california is on the other side of KY from me... i definitely wanna meet up with you tho to get it. Where do you work?

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
      it would be closer i think for me to come to your house... california is on the other side of KY from me... i definitely wanna meet up with you tho to get it. Where do you work?
      I will be going 275 and getting off on the Wilder exit on the AA highway. But if you want you can come over? Give me a call.

Comment

what time you gonna be at that exit? I will do my best to make it. I figured you would head east from you in ohio, then cross the river somewhere down that ways. didn't think you'd be coming to AA.

I will call you tomorrow greg.

Comment

what time you gonna be at that exit? I will do my best to make it. I figured you would head east from you in ohio, then cross the river somewhere down that ways. didn't think you'd be coming to AA.

I will call you tomorrow greg.
          Hey Mike. I bought the camper and will be going to get it in a few days.
          We can get something together then or you can come over to the house and pick it up?

Comment

indeed, let me know when yer coming that way, if i can't make it, i will cruise up your way.

thanks man.

Comment

indeed, let me know when yer coming that way, if i can't make it, i will cruise up your way.

thanks man.
              Maybe Sunday? PM. me your number so I can let you know.

Comment

Working...
              X