Pitbull Tires 50% off sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitbull Tires 50% off sale

Just in case anybody is looking for a new set of tires, Pitbull Tires is currently running a 50% off sale across the board on their tires. You have to purchase them through their website and use the discount code Fall2018. I know they did this awhile back, and not sure how long it will last this time.

Not planning on buying anything but did put a couple different sets of tires in my cart to verify the 50% off and it works, though you do have to pay shipping which is a little steep but still a good deal overall.

do they make sticky's?

Anybody ran these on a full size rig?
    sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

Originally posted by jeepmanjeff View Post
      do they make sticky's?

Anybody ran these on a full size rig?
      Sam Strakowski has them on his Yota... They suck in the mud.

Comment

I don't think they make stickies. You don't see them around a lot but I think part of that is from them being expensive at regular price. With the current deal I priced a set of 39.5" Rocker's delivered for $1,230. For comparison a regular ol' set of 39.5" Super Swamper TSL's was about $1,700-$1,800.

They also make SxS tires and was tempted to order a set of 30's for mine. It was $450 for a set delivered. For comparison the cheapest knockoff Chinese tires are $500 for a set.

Comment

I don't recall anyone having good things to say about them. They look like an out west tire.

Comment

Brody has a set of the Rockers on his XXL Wrangler but I've never personally seen it on the trail.

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
              I don't recall anyone having good things to say about them. They look like an out west tire.
              Ditto....never heard anything good about them, especially for the price.
              1985 4runner "Redneck Gigalo"

Comment

Working...
              X