Place not to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place not to go

I thought i found a great place to go play in the mud in Ft. Thomas, Ky, but as I'm sure most of you found that the neighbors and police didnt like people having that much fun. This place is at the bottom of River Rd, perfect place so i though, with a beautiful panoramic view of the 275 bridge, riverdowns, and the ohio river.....no signs stating anything just a gravel entry way leading up a muddy path to a couple of plateaus with mud holes......anyway long story short i had my fun and the police were waiting for me at the entry / exit point. Anyway just a heads up if your ever around this way....the apple looks tasty but dont eat it!

Here's a link if you want to see it on a map.

http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTEx...437861&zoom=17
    Randy
    1996 XJ, 4.5in lift, 32 Swamper SSR's, open diffs

Sounds like an expensive wheeling trip! I used to trespass back in the day but hated the lawyer fees associated with it. Thanks for the heads up.
    sigpic

Comment

i grew up in Ft. Thomas. We called that area "the Beach". it's a big no-no. I have pulled several friends out of that place tho, but never wheeled there myself. Bad idea. View is nice tho, you are right about that.

Comment

Working...
      X