Home remedies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home remedies

Broke my leg on Friday,anyone have any heel fast remedies?Or any ideas to pass the time whith your leg elevated?
    Thats good stuff!!

Jack Daniels works pretty well
    I got a jeep

Comment

What did you do? Youtube or maybe someone needs to make a rock crawling game for wii. Buy an r/c crawler to play with.
      sigpic

Comment

Get one of these and spend a day or three building it can be done in 10 hours then it will entertain you for awhile. Its a Axial AX10 and it is as close as you can get to the real thing.

Comment

im guessing that elec? i had a gas powered t-maxx but it kept on burning up the spur gear so i sold it! if you dont mind tellin how much did that one set you back?
          real trucks dont have spark plugs

Comment

They say the bone set plant will speed up bone healing, there is also Reiki.

Comment

it'll suck,but stay away from alcohol and you'll heal faster:( you might feel the pain more it it won't last as long

Comment

Those R/C crawlers are cool!

if i am not currently offending you, i will be shortly.

Comment

You need to go bigger

Check out RCCrawler.com
                  Attached Files
                  I believe this will be our finest hour

Comment

That thing is big!! What kind of axels are they clodbuster?

Comment

Run the ax10 with a brushless motor and lithium batteries and crawl as slow as you can possibly go and outrun a cat when necessary. We need to do a r/c crawl one of these days!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by muddinredneck513 View Post
                        im guessing that elec? i had a gas powered t-maxx but it kept on burning up the spur gear so i sold it! if you dont mind tellin how much did that one set you back?
                        Got a Nitro Rustler and kept having the same problem. Went to Pit Row in Kenwood and got metal gears. Much better.

That Youtube video is crazy. Some sort of race would be awesome.
                        91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bc35339 View Post
                          That thing is big!! What kind of axels are they clodbuster?
                          Yeah they are clod axles. I need to get wideners/wheels/tires and it should be good for awhile. took awhile to find an ESC that would handle 2 motors and 2 high torque servos, fried 2 in the process

Comment

http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/De...rodID=EFLH1250
                            I also have one of these to keep me entertained, you can fly it in doors fairly easy

Comment

Working...
                            X