Monster trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster trucks

Monster trucks are awesome. I want to drive one. I have been watching lots of freestyle lately and I have a few questions.
    What happened to Big Foot?
    Why dont they ever do any mud runs or hill climbs?

A big mud pit with 1700HP of alcohol going through it would be pretty cool.
    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Big foot runs in another series. Kind of like kart and F1. Mud makes them a mess.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
      Big foot runs in another series. Kind of like kart and F1. Mud makes them a mess.
      I wanna see big foot. Who cares if it makes a mess it would be cool. Do it for the fans!

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
        mud makes anything a mess... mud is THE suck.

Comment

Big foot don't do freestyle or mud feels he started the trucks and don't have to prove anything. Live nation which ownes allmost every monster truck out there does it 2 make the fans happy! If you want 2 drive one need to try and get on with the company,drivers are not needed as much as mechanics,I got 2 do the winter circuit last year. It is a lot of work and a lot of time away from the family.I did get to work on and at least drive them into the stadium and in and out of the trailer. lots of power!!!

Comment

what kind of motors do they run?

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
              1800 hp 600 + cubes, blowers. Keith black hemis are on top!
              sigpic

Comment

a friend of ours used to help build monster trucks. big foot usually does freestyle at the lima show.

greg
                zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Monster trucks would be a lot cooler if they looked like real trucks and not some lame ass dog or a dinosaur,or whatever other crap they dress up like.I like the racing aspect,but not the professional wrestling side show part.

Comment

Anybody see the monster trucks at the Gravelrama many years ago, when he climbed The Big Elm Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by GPER View Post
                      Anybody see the monster trucks at the Gravelrama many years ago, when he climbed The Big Elm Hill.
                      I was there back then I got pictures from Gravel back then. Bigfoot, Mrs Bigfoot. Bigfoot trax( what ever it was called) The Ford Aerostar mini monster truck. plus many others. One year I happened to sit one row infront of Bob chandler and listened to him talk about trying the Big Elm hill. He said he backed off it because he could no longer see the top of the hill.

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
                        big block!!!! based off a chevy big block (merlin) 671 blower alcohol injected,they started running magnaflow headders with hush mufflers on the ends,there quiet till full throttle. they push around 1550 hp new desin in house they are working on 1800hp but they will only run in digger till they find more 2 run 4 that truck ,then they will build 4 the other trucks.

Comment

I remeber back when Big Foot 8 (i think) came out and was winnng every race easy and the other guys got pissed off and so they found a rule that said ALL trucks must run springs!!! Well thats just fine but Big Foot was on air shocks and was the only truck running that new of a setup so the guy that owned Big Foot got all pissed off about it (and rightly so) and never raced with them again. Thats why you don't see Big Foot with the other big names as I remeber.

Big Foot is the resson I got into 4x4's in the first place.

What other truck would race a steam boat down a river or jump a 747 jumbo jet but Big Foot!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by crazi429 View Post
                            I was there back then I got pictures from Gravel back then. Bigfoot, Mrs Bigfoot. Bigfoot trax( what ever it was called) The Ford Aerostar mini monster truck. plus many others. One year I happened to sit one row infront of Bob chandler and listened to him talk about trying the Big Elm hill. He said he backed off it because he could no longer see the top of the hill.
                            He had tranny problems at first, but fixed them and he did go over the hill. I have pictures of that somewhere and also have some of the first Bigfoot growing up also.

Comment

Originally posted by crazi429 View Post
                              I have a video of all the original Big foot stuff. I think some footage is from Gravelrama.

Comment

Working...
                              X