lima ahow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lima ahow

anyone coming up for the lima show in a couple of weeks? i'm taking mine over if i get enough time to finish my new control arms (weld bungs into them). a bunch of us from up here are taking our rigs over.

greg
    zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

I should be there since I go to school over in Ada. Like 12 miles to the east and I have been going to a couple years now.
    88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

When is it?

Comment

Originally posted by eighty3bronco View Post
        When is it?
        x2 I haven't been to that one yet.

Comment

May 16,17,and 18th. Its sponsored by 4 wheel parts. Its their Nationals.
          88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

Comment

I will probably be there at least one day. My 3 y.o. likes to watch the monster trucks.

Comment

we will be there too in the midst of painting the jeep so not sure if going to take it in or not but planning on takign the grill and a cooler stop by

HEY ruffed up thats us in the red yj half primed in ada lol we have passed ya afew times.. look for a big grey dodge die, with stacks and a stock wj maybe a half primed and red yj and the grills going
              94 yj 4.0 HO
              header
              cold air
              stock drive line (for now )

Comment

O ok i have seen you guys. Do you just live in Ada or what? I just finished school up there. You like my stock tires I am rolling on?

Comment

yeah we live in ada looking to get a place in the country near here
                  lol i saw that stock tires and no doors
                  94 yj 4.0 HO
                  header
                  cold air

Comment

ruffed are you still in ada or did you move when you were finshed??
                    94 yj 4.0 HO
                    header
                    cold air

Comment

I have basically moved everything home, I am done with graduation and everything on the 18th

Comment

Working...
                      X