Steve Waters
    Lester Snodgrass
    Chris Vaske (our new VP of the club!)
    Kenny Campbell
    Kevin O'Bryan
    Big Tim
    Zach Smith
    --------------
    Topic of discussion: Previous trip to Hollerwood Off-Road Park, Carnage (The NEW Pink Hook - Thanks Chris), and upcoming trips.
    Our previous we traveled down to Hollerwood Off-Road Park.
    Lester Snodgrass, Kevin O'Bryan and Big Tim arrived late Thursday night, then Dan Scheufler from Michigan arrived on Friday along with Jeff and myself. While Jeffrey Smith and myself were traveling down - everyone else decided to go our and hit a few trails... turns out they went and hit Little Widowmaker and Big Widowmaker. Once they got to Big Widowmaker they made it about 3/4 of the way through it and Dan's transfer case decided to grenade and crack the case (pics below). That led to a few hours of getting him out and back to the main trailhead and Dan being peppered with mud from Lester's massive 46" USD tires lol.. We ended up getting Dan and his Jeep loaded up and back to the campground. Later at night - some locals that own land had a RZR stuck in a mud hole - ended up riding out and helping them get out. After that Lester Snodgrass wanted to hit "Gatekeeper" - we went there and I decided to try one to many times and ended up on my side.. unfortunate I still couldn't make it up and had to winch up the obstacle. Lester and Jeff were the only ones to make it up.

Day 2 (Saturday) - Eric Beck and his son who just got out of surgery the day before, arrives early Saturday to go riding with his Cherokee/Buggy. Dan Scheufler
    and his buddy, Nate, had to ride along with Jeff and myself. Kevin O'Bryan and Big Tim went out separate from us since Tim was in need of getting some break-in miles on his new RZR. The Big Rig group ended up finding a new trail called "Oh Hell" - it was good steep dirt hill. We eventually went back down to Little and Big Widowmaker to go through those trails again and then we went to "some hill we aren't supposed to go on" (sorry we can't say the name)... after that we ventured our way over to Last Chance. Kevin and Tim met up with us after we climbed that and we all decided to try and go find "Shotgun". On the way there we actually found another hill called "Sliding Board" I (Zach) ended up getting the first crack at it and failed... my dad literally hits it in one shot.. so I ended up trying again and broke my ring & pinion - then the rain came and that ended the wheeling trip for everyone since it was somewhat late in the day on Saturday.

Pink Hood Winner - goes to Dan Scheufler since he had the most carnage

Next Trip: Hollerwood Off-Road Park - April 30th-May 2nd.
Working...
X