Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Split a 1 ton?

Anybody interisted?

I found a 88 K3500 4x4 for $2800 that has a bunch of parts I don't need and some I do ... any takers?

It's a 3+3 dually with efi SBC, D60F, 14ff rear , 4.10 gears th400/205 combo all in good working condition. It also has Alcoa wheels and good tires... It also has a custom built steel 9' work bed and from the pics the truck looks to be in great shape.

I want all the sheet-metal (title) , the frame and the wheels and tires.... you get the rest... eng, diffs, trans/transfer , Dshafts , springs and whatever else you want.... is this list of stuff worth $1500 ?

I would be responsible for getting the truck to Cincy but we will split fuel costs. We, as a partnership will be the ones stripping this thing.. not ME..

I wasn't sure where to post this so if it's in an inappropriate spot the mods can move it..

Jeff

split a 1 ton

if you end up getting the truck and parting out what u dont want i would be interested in the trans/transfer case let me know what happens thats just what i been looking for

Comment

I bought this truck , people start watching the "for sale" section..

Should make a big trail turd of a wheeler...
      Attached Files

Comment

yeah, some people wheel a full-size, jeff wheels a crew cab public transit machine.

Comment

That thing would make an even cooler tow rig with a 12 valve in it.
          www.roarkfabrication.com

Comment

sent you a PM

if i am not currently offending you, i will be shortly.

Comment

NICE! truck!!
              brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
              Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

It don't look like that no more....!

Comment

Working...
                X