2008 Benefit location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Benefit location

The 2008 Benefit Planning Committee believes that a change in the location where the event is held could be beneficial. This change will allow us to have more space for vendors, vehicles, and hopefully more spectators.

That said we are looking at moving it from Yard Birds BBQ to Barn n Bunk (www.barnnbunk.com). (Barn n Bunk is in the same area as Yard Birds.) The owner is very receptive to the idea and offers many additional options for us. Car crush is OK, along with hayrides, blow up toys for the kiddies. There is a possibility of the restraurant being open for the event, currently it is only open for brunch on sundays. If it's not open, then there is the possibility of having several event grills for what ever we needed and fresh corn (grown on site ). This change could allow us to have a permanent location for future years as we continue to grow.

So vote in the poll and let us know your thoughts, concerns, and ideas. Thanks.

Your 2008 Benefit Planning Committee
    Yard Birds BBQ
    21.74%
    Barn n Bunk
    78.26%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by tjjeepjeep; 05-23-2008, 07:49 AM.
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

73 views...10 votes. wow...really?
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Does it have a bigger area that we can park in and set up in?

Comment

Yes a substantially larger area is available for both vendor displays as well as the show & shine vehicle entries.

Comment

At this time, we have approval for a move to BnB. We are, however, waiting to ensure they are on board, prior to changing all the flyers, threads, etc. Thanks for the input everyone.

Comment

Working...
          X