No announcement yet.

Looking to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you buy new you'll definitely want a local dealer you can work with if need be. Polaris is well known for attempting to find any reason to not honor warranties ..wether they're original or extended.

Comment

Also, stay away from the Polaris warranty. People seem to have better luck with the 3rd party warranty companies. I opted to not buy the warranty and luckily everything that I've had to work on wouldn't have been covered by warranty anyways. I.e. Wheel bearings, bushings, TRE, water pump seals, etc.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

2014 Polaris RZR 1000
        164 miles
        $18,500

Edit: Nevermind, you're finding new ones for that money...
        DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
        Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
          https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

2014 Polaris RZR 1000
          164 miles
          $18,500

Edit: Nevermind, you're finding new ones for that money...
          It depends on the add ons that's on it. Link doesn't work...

I decided to buy the 900 from Byron "ITLLFLI" I stopped by and checked it out. A 900 has plenty enough power for me. I'm picking up late next week.

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
            It depends on the add ons that's on it. Link doesn't work...
            Think the ad is gone already... Somebody commented that there were new ones cheaper...

I decided to buy the 900 from Byron "ITLLFLI" I stopped by and checked it out. A 900 has plenty enough power for me. I'm picking up late next week.
            Congrats!
            DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
            Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Does anyone know how far you can compress the rear suspension on a RZR? The reason I ask is most enclosed trailers under 8' wide only have a door height of 66", but the specs on the RZR are 73". I have to know if it will compress that far with a ratchet strap.

Comment

Does anyone know how far you can compress the rear suspension on a RZR? The reason I ask is most enclosed trailers under 8' wide only have a door height of 66", but the specs on the RZR are 73". I have to know if it will compress that far with a ratchet strap.

Chop that stupid high stock cage on the 900....Oh hell , your SxS has a nice roof mounted stereo.

I wouldn't hesitate to bottom that thing out and cinch it down to get through the door..I might even run the tires way down.

Increasing the angle on the ramps will help a bunch assuming your trailer doesn't have a drive on rear door. I watched a guy load a stock XP900 through what he told me was a 67" door with short little ramps at what looked like 45°.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK5 View Post
                  Chop that stupid high stock cage on the 900....Oh hell , your SxS has a nice roof mounted stereo.

I wouldn't hesitate to bottom that thing out and cinch it down to get through the door..I might even run the tires way down.

Increasing the angle on the ramps will help a bunch assuming your trailer doesn't have a drive on rear door. I watched a guy load a stock XP900 through what he told me was a 67" door with short little ramps at what looked like 45°.
                  I bought a new 7x12 enclosed Saturday. I was making sure it was wide enough to pull it in, but didn't think about the height at all. I didn't realize the rzr's were that tall. I called Ben Hur trailers today and told about them the problem. He said he would take it back and I could order one that was taller.

I know I could chop it, or ratchet strap it, but then I would have to do that every time. The long run solution is a taller trailer. I have seen what you're saying about the ramps. This one has a ramp door. I might have double doors put on the new one just in case I need some extra room to pull in.

I'll know more when I pick up the sxs this week.

Comment

You guys need to bring your sxs's to my sxs fun park

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick45015 View Post
                      You guys need to bring your sxs's to my sxs fun park
                      How long would it take me to get there from Ross?

Comment

It's $300 more for adding 6" of height on the trailer. I'm going to order one and take this one back. Waiting 5 weeks blows though...

Comment

How long would it take me to get there from Ross?
                          It takes me about 2 and a half hours from Hamilton. If you are close to 27 probably about the same

Comment

I just did a cage on an. 800 for a guy... Utilized the j strong roof with radio mounts... Dropped rear 2" (so tall guys can still fit) used 1.75 Dom... It's much stronger than stock setup

Also incorporated 30" light bar and a rear view mirror
                            Last edited by WrenchMonkey; 06-25-2014, 08:03 PM.
                            S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

Let's go east Kevin!
                              sigpic

Comment

Forgot one
                                These pieces don't have those stupid bolt together clamps that fail
                                S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

Working...
                                X