No announcement yet.

Leafspring again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was ME ! it's on the 2003 video or was it 2004 .... what ever was the last time we did a nice end of year video. And yes I have a brother , he wheeled a blue XJ

Comment

2003-2004 whatever it takes:confused: anyway, the problem I have is that the mainleaf is broken. So I need to replace the thing anyway and since I'm going to be there, I was looking for mods that would improve the wheeling ability of this 1st gen rig. If that is even a posibility. The dodge van main leaf sounded good at first but not if I have to buy the aftermarket rear shackles and change bushings and so on. I was satisfied with the stock springs and a three inch aal. I was checking pictures from when I first got this thing put back together and saw the left side wheel moved forward in the wheelwell. So it was probably already broke when I got it, just to noticeable until wheeling it. For now I am going to go with another set of stock springs and maybe play with adding another short leaf to help with loading up with trail gear.:)

Wow, did I just type all of that?
      Romans 7-8

Comment

Working...
      X