X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah man this thread has gone bad!
    sigpic

Comment

Sounds cool, I think I have seen pics. of your Cherokee. I would like to bring my Cherokee to the benefit but, the steering is terrible on the street. Who is all bringing their rides
      90' Jeep XJ Buggy - 5.5 custom lift, 33" TSL's, locked
      01' Softail
      01' Dodge Ram Cummins 3500 4X4
      71' Dodge Challenger

Shane

Comment

Many people are bringin their rides. Their will be jeeps, dodges, fords, chevys, samurais, unimogs, deuce.5's, and kaisers.
        sigpic

Comment

I really hope to bring the cherokee, but the fuel injection is still fresh and I'm not sure if I have worked all the bugs out just yet. I really hope to make it!! I will be working on it late tonight to get it ready!
          '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

Comment

I just moved from Lindenwald about 6months ago to Batesville.
            01' Softail
            71' Dodge Challenger

Shane

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid View Post
              I really hope to bring the cherokee, but the fuel injection is still fresh and I'm not sure if I have worked all the bugs out just yet. I really hope to make it!! I will be working on it late tonight to get it ready!
              Do you live close to benefit just in case.
              01' Softail
              71' Dodge Challenger

Shane

Comment

i hope everyone brings their rigs, no reason not to put them in the show... id love to see over 100 rigs shown.

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
                  id love to see over 100 rigs shown.
                  that would be awesome!!
                  I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

I live about 25min away. I don't have a trailer right now, so I would have to drive it there. It would suck to get stranded, but I'm going to do everything I can to try and get it there!!
                    '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

Comment

60 miles is a long drive with death wobble. I have a lockright in front and a lincoin in back. So when one pulls right the other pulls everywhere but, straight. You have to get a swinging rhythm with your arms to keep it on the road
                      01' Softail
                      71' Dodge Challenger

Shane

Comment

Sounds like a fun roller coaster!!

Comment

Originally posted by xj-up View Post
                          60 miles is a long drive with death wobble. I have a lockright in front and a lincoin in back. So when one pulls right the other pulls everywhere but, straight. You have to get a swinging rhythm with your arms to keep it on the road
                          The visual is priceless. lmao
                          I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

I will definently be there for the show. I may just trailer it there but, I have to go to a wedding at 6:30 that night.
                            01' Softail
                            71' Dodge Challenger

Shane

Comment

Working...
                            X