where to buy Tube at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to buy Tube at?

contacted Boone steel and they don't have any on hand, and can only get it in full 20' random's.

i am planning on adding a stinger to my XJ, so i only need 8' or so of 1 3/4" tube.
    beat up rusted out k5

Carwash can probably might have some... I have bought some from him... He has really good prices...

sigpic
    chris hodges
    96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
    71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

I am pretty sure he has some, pm him on here he will get ya hooked up
      Dont look @ me in that tone of voice or I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SHIRT! :mad:

Comment

x3 for carwash
        One Country, One Flag, One Language...
        LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

thanks. contacted yellowjacket about his bender and he as well told me to to contact carwash. but yellowjacket has the tube i need for the stinger, so hopefully we can work out a deal and bend up the stinger at the same time.
          beat up rusted out k5

Comment

I got the pipe for my stinger from hirschberg steel in cincy
            If you don't want it broke, don't let me drive it....

Comment

Originally posted by tjrider View Post
              I got the pipe for my stinger from hirschberg steel in cincy
              Their selling DOM now?... most of the time when i go there they never have what i want in stock anymore... Been dealing with them for years, but it seems to be hit or miss lately on what they have in stock...

sigpic
              chris hodges
              96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
              71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

American Metal Supply in Blue Ash or ITS (Industrial Tube Steel) in West Chester. Both seem to run about the same price wise.

Seem like most places don't want to stock as much material, must be the economy...

Comment

seems most places are north of the river.

I checked the local place, boone steele, and they don't stock it but can get me only full lengths of any size i want. all they stock is pipe, not tube.
                  beat up rusted out k5

Comment

I used sch 40 seamless mechanical pipe. It bends nicely and is super strong
                    If you don't want it broke, don't let me drive it....

Comment

Missed this thread, sorry. Yes, contact me for your steel needs, please.

Comment

Working...
                      X