Roll over valves...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll over valves...

What should I use to keep all the fluids inside the parts they should be in when I roll over? I'm sick of getting covered in tranny fluid every time I go out.....:mad:

Learn how to wheel better?

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
      Learn how to wheel better?
      I figured that was coming

Comment

im just glad someone else said it
        One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Get the inline ball valves within reach as u rout ur breathers. Then when u rollover remember to shut them. After u turn ign off. Keep all ur fluids in
          my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacket View Post
            Get the inline ball valves within reach as u rout ur breathers. Then when u rollover remember to shut them. After u turn ign off. Keep all ur fluids in
            Was this a serious response?

I like getting covered in tranny fluid personally...

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
              Was this a serious response?

I like getting covered in tranny fluid personally...
              That's cause you are a tranny !

Comment

Yeah serious.... I mean have breather vents too... just when u roll, shut ball valves right away when u turn off ign, pane, and everything else. Just remember to open back up before driving.

What u never heard of that?:confused:
                my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post

i like getting covered in tranny fluid personally...
                  rotflmfao!
                  S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

This is what I plan to replace my fuel tank's vent with. I interpret it as a vent as well as a rollover valve. Don't know what the trannys think of it. Hope the link works.

http://www.tanksinc.com/index.cfm?pt...prod&prd98.htm
                    sigpic1950 CJ3A. Oddfire 225 V6, T-86 transmission, Dana 18 transfer case, 4 wheel disc brakes, locked front and rear. Manual saginaw steering. Warn winch, 9,000#.

Comment

Yuck, tranny fluid. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacket View Post
                        Yeah serious.... I mean have breather vents too... just when u roll, shut ball valves right away when u turn off ign, pane, and everything else. Just remember to open back up before driving.

What u never heard of that?:confused:
                        How many ball valves would you need to do this method and where the hell would you put them all?

Comment

I wanted some vacuum actuated valves like heater control valves to put in my PCV and breather vent lines, but I can't find any that are normally closed, meaning opened with vaccuum. I would love to flip a switch or just kill the engine when rolled over and shut off the path to the intake for the engine oil that seems to hydrolock mine or fill the breather full of oil. Anyone know of a normally closed vaccuum actuated valve for 3/8-5/8 lines? I would take several.
                          91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

Just get some tip-over valves with the ball in them... seems easy enough.

Comment

http://www.spidertrax.com/Tip-Over-Valve

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Fuel-T...alve,5848.html

And JAZ sells a bunch too, but they are more to be screwed into a fuel cell, not connected to a line.

Comment

Working...
                              X