Dana 44s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana 44s?

I have a set on a samurai and they need brakes but I don't know what they came off of. They aren't full size truck width, are 5 on 5.5, passenger side front and center rear.

Scout or wagoneer probably

Comment

Originally posted by LP78CJ View Post
      Scout or wagoneer probably
      Yep...The scout brakes are Ford calipers with the stupid spring clip you beat out and the caliper is free. I think the waggy is 6 lug.

Comment

I have this set up in my jeep, 78 scout is what I tell them at the parts store. If it has 8 bolts holding the spindle on its scout knuckles, if it has 6 bolts then it is possibly jeep knuckles with 30 outers. That's how I set mine up, the stub shaft of a scout 44 will go through the 30 spindle
        Last edited by cmartin; 12-22-2011, 12:26 AM. Reason: forgot part of post

Comment

Post a pic the outer knuckle
          zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

I would say those are probably Scouts as well. That's what I had under my CJ7
            I wasnt Born I Was Fabricated..sigpic

Comment

Could be scout center with Gm/Jeep knuckles and f150 hubs for the 5 on 5.5 pattern. Look at the steering arm, scout has a double hole with a long arm on the right. If they are standard knuckles then its most likely 79 ford f150 4x4 brakes.
              There are no stupid questions, but the world is full of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Working...
              X