• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supercharged 3.8 in yota

few pics of install
    Attached Files
    SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Me and stickman were talking about doing this to his Yota. That should be plenty of power. What are you mating it to?

Comment

th350 to 205. yeah i wanted more than 22re and wanted sumthing different than 4.3. hoping to get close 300hp after tune on pcm
      SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

U just running on toyota axles?
        Jeeps are cute. Barbe drives one.

Comment

as of now, bobby longs. gonna go 60/14b when i find cheap set. hav a buddy with tbi 350 with longs and has minimal troubles with yotas, i just cant c sinking bunch money in yota axles though
          SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Looks like it fits pretty good... U check that clocking ring out for 205 I was tellin u about?
            S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

not yet, mite throw my 203 under it to gain little on front driveshaft. it short as it is! who makes clocking ring? one on my buggy is wide open designs and was 300$ hate spend that on ol yota!
              SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

I just picked up a 3.8sc myself... putting a tf904 and Dana300 behind it on the new buggy... Fun motor, easily tuned up.

Comment

Originally posted by twiztedzuki View Post
                  not yet, mite throw my 203 under it to gain little on front driveshaft. it short as it is! who makes clocking ring? one on my buggy is wide open designs and was 300$ hate spend that on ol yota!
                  D&D machine on pirate... $99 to your door... I'll see it I can find the link I had saved

Comment

here ya go derrick

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=940428

Comment

thrasher charged and few others make alot of performance parts for it and give dyno numbers of different cams and tunes. i gonna keep it stock for little bit
                      SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Working...
                      X