propane tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• propane tanks

does anyone know what the ideal mounting setup is for a normal forktruck tank i was wondering if there were any downfalls to having them stand up do they have a siphon tube in them like a nos bottle

they do have a tube in them. mounting verticle works just as well as horizontal. with horizontal make sure the nozzle points towards the ground because the tube inside has a bend at the end. if you mount it with the nozzle up it will starve engine for fuel. ask me how i know .lol

Comment

u would think standing up would be ideal setup for offroad, being less room for liquid to move. alot people that lay them horizontal alway have bottom tank facing back, so when u on hill lp gettin to tube and not lean motor out. hard to make room to stand up
      SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

thanks guys im trying to make a lil more space and standing the tank up would help greatly in that i just want to make sure im getting the most out of my tanks

Comment

Take out the passenger seat and mount it next to you. More room and less stress!

Comment

if you take out passenger seat, where do you put beer cooler?
            SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by twiztedzuki View Post
              if you take out passenger seat, where do you put beer cooler?
              in my truck!

Comment

rite rite!!! i just strap to top smith buggy
                SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

i dont drink so i dont need much of a cooler and taking out the seat would be the best idea im gonna look into that

Comment

If you don't drink you'll dehydrate!
                    That's never good for the body
                    sigpicI EAT BURRITOS ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X