Aisin hubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aisin hubs

Does anyone know how the springs on aisin hubs are supposed to go together?
    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

That's a good question, I've fought one for hours before and couldn't figure it out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Jeeps are cute. Barbe drives one.

Comment

See if this helps. http://www.4x4wire.com/toyota/mainte...d/hub_rebuild/

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
        Nope:( haven't been able to find what I need

Comment

Put drive flanges on it and be done
          S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

Originally posted by humpy View Post
            Put drive flanges on it and be done
            That is what I will end up doing. I still want to figure out the hub though because my center diff doesn't unlock.

Comment

Your trying to hard, its simpler than it looks, spin the little spring into the groves of the flat metal piece, spin the other end into the outer hub gear, there is a slot on the outer hub( the part that you would turn to lock or unlock) place the big spring in between this. I hope this helps, any more info let me know, or if you want me to show you we can meet up somewhere n time this week and I can show ya. Jim
              No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
                Your trying to hard, its simpler than it looks, spin the little spring into the groves of the flat metal piece, spin the other end into the outer hub gear, there is a slot on the outer hub( the part that you would turn to lock or unlock) place the big spring in between this. I hope this helps, any more info let me know, or if you want me to show you we can meet up somewhere n time this week and I can show ya. Jim
                That would be good. All it is doing is making me angry.

Comment

Send me a Pm with times that are good for you Wed, Thur, or Fri.
                  No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

i always have to put it together and take them apart 1 or 2 times before i get them right... :p
                    sigpic
                    chris hodges
                    96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                    71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
                      Send me a Pm with times that are good for you Wed, Thur, or Fri.
                      Appreciate that. I was able to put one of my flanges on. I think I will just bring it to the hangover run and see if someone there can figure it out. Thank you though.

Comment

If I make it to the hang over run I will put it together They are super easy to do. I just built a set and sold them. you can bring it up to the house in blanchester and I can built it

Comment

Plenty o pics on the link below....
                          http://forum.ih8mud.com/79-95-toyota...b-rebuild.html
                          For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Working...
                          X