Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bahaha!

Comment

Get real Spicers not parts store brands. If your XJ has the big U-joints get 760x they are significantly stronger than 297s or whatever that parts stores will try and sell you.

you can get the spicer 760x's from rock auto for about the same price as parts store brands.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by beer_goggles_009 View Post
        Get real Spicers not parts store brands. If your XJ has the big U-joints get 760x they are significantly stronger than 297s or whatever that parts stores will try and sell you.

you can get the spicer 760x's from rock auto for about the same price as parts store brands.

Jim
        x1,000 on the Spicers. When I use to run a 10-bolt in the front I tried two different brand part store joints in the axle and they would last one or two trail rides, and driveshaft u-joints seemed to wear out in 10,000 miles on myh lifted daily driver. Finally went to Spicer joints and ran for years on my front 10-bolt with no issues and the driveshaft joints lasted much longer.

Comment

I busted 3 of 4 of the caps in the first one so out of frustration I'm going to pay for the first time to have them done. B&T in Milford will use Spicer.

Comment

Working...
          X