Harnesses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harnesses

Just wondering a good place to get harnesses and what do most ppl run??

I would be a little more specific with you question as you are leaving yourself wide open.
    One Country, One Flag, One Language...
    LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

I prefer 3" RJS four point pull-down style belts with latch-n-link style locking clasps. Whatever you do stay away from the rotary cam lock style belts ...they don't belong offroad in dirty environments.

Comment

I use a Corbeau 3 point harness.

Comment

2" harnesses be safer than 3". As far as the lap belt portion goes anyway. And just pay attention to how u mount them as the majority of people have them incorrectly.and make sure your seats arent "gangsta leaned back" if u really want to protect yourself wnen your strapped in. Dont buy used.

Pretty much what everyone else is saying
          my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

Sorry...i just realized that u were only asking where and what to get and not anything else.

I had simpson that i liked real good. Summit or jegs is where i got them. Day motorsports is a good place too.
            my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

I put the RSJ 2 inch in the Polaris Ranger and CJ. I got them from 4wdh a long time ago.

Comment

Biggin I am talking about safety harnesses like 4pt 5pt etc.

Yellow jacket thanks for the advice on mounting but they are in the buggy with fixed back seats and I'm not so sure on what you mean on mounting them wrong?? I'll look into jegs I know the cam locks aren't good offroad either

Thanks for all input I will be checking into a few different websites

Comment

Originally posted by simpletoy View Post
                  Biggin I am talking about safety harnesses like 4pt 5pt etc.

Yellow jacket thanks for the advice on mounting but they are in the buggy with fixed back seats and I'm not so sure on what you mean on mounting them wrong?? I'll look into jegs I know the cam locks aren't good offroad either

Thanks for all input I will be checking into a few different websites
                  Belts mounted incorrectly can drastically reduce there effectiveness ...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK5 View Post
                    Belts mounted incorrectly can drastically reduce there effectiveness ...
                    Mounted incorrectly will also crush your spine lol
                    S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

I understand that ha I have more sense then some I guess thanks though yellow jacket

Comment

I got mine from utv inc. They are little diff than I had in my rail. The shoulder strap are sewn to lap so you only latch 2 parts and they have padding sewn into shoulders. Don't know how they compare to jegs prices but I love them

Comment

Yea I'm not a huge fan of the shoulder straps being sewn into lap belts

Comment

Yeah im sure not everyone would. For me its so much easier especially since I have a lot of noobs ride with me its a lot easier for them. Only draw back I have seen is you loose a little adjustment

Comment

Working...
                            X