Seats - Bestop or Corbeau Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seats - Bestop or Corbeau Sport

I am looking to buy some seats for my CJ. Its mainly driven on the street not too often on the trail.

I am looking at the Trailmax II seats or the Corbeau Sport seats.

Anyone know anything about these products?
    Does anyone know the difference between Trailmax II, Trailmax II Pro, and Trailmax II Sport seats (aside from the obvious reclining seat or adjustable head rest)?

Thx

I put the Trailmax seats in my CJ back in 1990 when I put the glass body on. Daily driven for many years after that and the seats are still in it. A few years back I had to put seat covers on due to some rips.

They were only like 150 bucks a seat then and are great seats, someday I will by another set for the ole girl.

Comment

Had bestops in early 2000's find a pair and sit in them. I have very broad shoulders the bolsters forced me to sit at an angle. I would recommend you head to a junk yard and find any sport vehicle bucket seats and sit in them when you find a pair you like pay your $100 then pay someone to upolster them or not. modify your seat frame rails as needed. Another problem I had with the bestops was they had a thick seat pad forcing my legs to come very close to the steering. This was in a YJ. But a CJ would have the same problem with the fixed steering column.

Comment

Working...
      X