Co2 tanks for onboard air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co2 tanks for onboard air?

Piecing together a system for my rigs.. Where is everyone getting gas from and do you own or lease the tanks? What size did you go with ?

Thanks,

Jim

Not sure what everyone is using for that, Jim I really think you would be better off with a A/C compressor system, I have been using the same setup for bout 10 years and it's still going strong with unlimited amount of air. I can lead you in the right direction if ya wanna go that route.
    No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

I used Valley National Gases off of Findley street. Cost about $20 to fill my 10 lb tank. I've heard there are cheaper options but they were pretty convenient.
      Ian

06 Toyota 4Runner

Comment

Originally posted by beer_goggles_009 View Post
        Piecing together a system for my rigs.. Where is everyone getting gas from and do you own or lease the tanks? What size did you go with ?

Thanks,

Jim
        I dont have any valuable input on the c02 systems, but if youre going to build one for your tow rig....Billy is building an RV2 OBA compressor right now for his dodge. It can be done very cheap....probably not the most compact option for a trail rig tho.

The pumps run about $40 from a junkyard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUR_GJOmJJI
        1985 4runner "Redneck Gigalo"

Comment

Working...
        X