Fuse box for ls swap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuse box for ls swap.

Hi everyone. Let's hear what everyone has done or plans to do for fuse boxes for an ls swap.

Did you keep the stock fuse box from the engines wiring harness? If so how did you mount/ waterproof it?

If you wired in a new fuse box what did you use? Mouting/ waterproofing?

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

My dad would be the one to talk to. He bought a waterproof fuse box that works out great! I forget the name off the company that sells them.

Comment

I believe this is the one I used, but I'd have to double check the MN when I get home.
      https://www.waytekwire.com/item/4634...TMR-Mini-Fuse/

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mini-Fuse-RTMR-Micro-Relay-46345_f.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	74739

Comment

I think I had 3 wires running to my OE fuse block for constant power, and 1 for switched power to the 40 amp relay that turned on the new fuse block. Not sure if you can split the power on these fuse blocks. Jeff used 2 blocks. one for constant, and 1 for switched.

Comment

yep exact same blocks. has 5 mini relays and 10 fuses. relay has one post and fuses have another. I hooked up ground on the relay and 12v switched on one block and 12v constant on another. Everything in my rig runs thru a fuse on one of these boxes.
          sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

You could also find a 12 circuit split buss and have constant and keyed voltage in 1 block.

Sent from my S7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X