• Show
Clear All

pics
    Attached Files
    S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

another one
      Attached Files
      Last edited by humpy; 11-26-2008, 07:35 AM.

Comment

fabricator thanks for the offer all i have left is lights and change ignition switch out and "should" be good to go...

tinbeater get with stevie he haulin my junk so i leave when he says :)

buckeyezuk kiss my azz :) :) help your wife get ready for dinner:p :p

Comment

you didn't go over the top w tube?
          For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Originally posted by fabricator View Post
            No he didn't dad! When are you guys going to be on the trail and what cb channel do you run?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fabricator View Post
              yeah there is 2 bars connecting to bars coming up from rear bumper look closer....

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                No he didn't dad! When are you guys going to be on the trail and what cb channel do you run?
                probably channel 10 i kinda hoped to be wheelin by noon but thats up 2 everyone else....

Comment

I will be there at around 10pm friday night by the creek entrance camping and out saturday early to wheel. I will be with 2 other CJ's. I will be on channel 12. Hope to see some of ya there!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                    I will be there at around 10pm friday night by the creek entrance camping and out saturday early to wheel. I will be with 2 other CJ's. I will be on channel 12. Hope to see some of ya there!

Hey Scott.
                    How Bad is the road going back to where you are camping?
                    I will probably tow my junk back there and unload if it not that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by tinbeater View Post
                      Hey Scott.
                      Road is in good shape and the tree branches are not bad this time of year. Which side is the free side to camp on back at the creek?
                      sigpic

Comment

is all free camping if you are talking about where i think you are
                        95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

fellas i heard today that the creek entrance is closed dennis stacy told me that but take it for what its worth....

Comment

will try to call him tomorrow and get the scoop
                            For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

I am guessing he is talking about the nature trail. If it was the other, it would have had to happened this past week, which I doubt.
                              91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

Originally posted by tinbeater View Post
                                Hey Scott.
                                We have added a few speed bumps since your last visit. Buckle up.
                                Sandlick is open, drove over there tonight. (Disspelling rumors....)
                                That is where I am parking my tow rig.
                                I am wheeling tomorrow and Saturday. Hoping to wheel with you all tomorrow, as I have another group commitment Saturday. What time are you all hitting the trails?
                                91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

Working...
                                X