Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flxratd View Post
    both ? i can help ya not scared of flying cable-----yet :confused:
    Yeah I will put both back on so that when 1 breaks i still have the 2nd as backup. I guess I will tighten it till I hear funny noises from the springs!
    sigpic

Comment

you just need to put some meat on them bones so you can lift it without the cables. Hurry up and post the pics man. I know your not working. To bad you didn't get any dash cam footage of the field snow wheelin with a the trailer. You know if you wanted to wheel more we could have stayed a little longer. Arnstrong, my garage is cleaned up if you want me to do some welding for you.
      sigpic

Comment

Arnstrong, my garage is cleaned up if you want me to do some welding for you.(/QUOTE from jamie)

When is Armstrong bringing his welding work over? HAAAAAAAAAhaaaaaa Funny stuff right there!

how much do you charge to weld a driveshaft :confused:
        Do you use the same gold wire that power clutch and drive uses?
        sigpic

Comment

we build trail proven drive shafts. Get some blacl iron pipe, lay it on the floor, eye ball it up and butt weld it. Just dont plan on driving fast down the road you might get a litttttle wobble.
          sigpic

Comment

this is the Mrs.......Scott owes me big time!
            Attached Files
            sigpic

Comment

Great pics, Truggy.

Never thought I'd say that...ever....really...ever...
              I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Some more pics of the trip. Working on gallery issue, so they're on my photobucket account...

http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/b...lands%2002-09/
                I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Working...
                X