No announcement yet.

Harlan, KY April 3,4 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had a goodtime hope next time i will have the shortbus. tinbeater what color are you going to paint mine.

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
      is the first one right in that last pic post of railbed?
      i love that trail, the right side of that waterfall is a ***** though. i haven't successfully done it in about 3 years. last time down there, stan from branik motorsports worked on that thing for a good 15 minutes of full throttle assaults before giving up and taking the left side in his XRRA rig, next morning took casey like 10 minutes to walk right up it in the ranger.

greg
      zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by shortbus View Post
        had a goodtime hope next time i will have the shortbus. tinbeater what color are you going to paint mine.
        ***** Yellow......
        For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Originally posted by shortbus View Post
          I was thinking retard red kind of suits you.

Comment

That white and orange jeep is a damn big jeep isn't it. He's a real nice fellow, I have rode with him before at Slade.
            Last edited by Redriverranger; 04-17-2009, 08:09 PM.
            91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

Originally posted by tinbeater View Post
              I was thinking retard red kind of suits you.
              [yt]DGoi8vaTQWk[/yt]

Comment

Working...
              X