Boyd co KY fair, Rock Crawl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyd co KY fair, Rock Crawl

This year the Boyd Co. fair board approached me to do a rock crawling event during their fair. Several years ago we had a event at the Carter Co fair with good results.

The event this year will be a head up race, 2 rigs at a time. The course will be made up of rock sections, dirt hills, jumps and possibly some equipment tires to crawl over. There will be 2 classes, 37" and under tire class and a 38" and over class. The event will take place on Saturday July 23rd at 4pm at the Boyd Co. fair grounds in Ashland KY. The fair grounds are located just off exit 181 of I-64. I believe the entry fee for this event is $30, a helmet is required.

If anyone has any questions just post up and I'll try to answer them.
    www.roarkfabrication.com

Originally posted by tubehead View Post
    This year the Boyd Co. fair board approached me to do a rock crawling event during their fair. Several years ago we had a event at the Carter Co fair with good results.

The event this year will be a head up race, 2 rigs at a time. The course will be made up of rock sections, dirt hills, jumps and possibly some equipment tires to crawl over. There will be 2 classes, 37" and under tire class and a 38" and over class. The event will take place on Saturday July 23rd at 4pm at the Boyd Co. fair grounds in Ashland KY. The fair grounds are located just off exit 181 of I-64. I believe the entry fee for this event is $30, a helmet is required.

If anyone has any questions just post up and I'll try to answer them.
    as long as nothing breaks at the jamboree ill be there
    80hp of fury!!!!!!

Comment

get my tranny fixd i try to make it
      SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Awesome. It should be a good time. We had several show up at the Carter Co. fair. We are going to start moving dirt and rocks next Friday.
        www.roarkfabrication.com

Comment

Sounds more like a tough truck mixed with a rock race than a rock "crawl" but if I was closer Id be ther!
          www.offroadohio.com
          www.facebook.com/offroadohio1
          www.youtube.com/offroadohio1
          www.photobucket.com/offroadohio

Comment

Originally posted by twiztedzuki View Post
            get my tranny fixd i try to make it
            What's wrong with ur tranny?

I wish I could make it.. definatly let us know how it goes over... I can't imagine it being anything less than awesome
            my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

blew pump out tranny,hope get it out this weekend, get sum pics of work going on at course if can
              SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

rock craw

whats the rig requirements is there an inspection ?????????

Comment

it requires u to leave ohio ninja!!!
                  SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Cage and protective ****

Comment

they would probly yet u go without cage and helmet! lmao tranny fixed in buggy just gotta get beer and put back in buggy
                      SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

You will need atleast the factory cage in the rig. You will also be required to wear a helmet. If the weather holds out we will be starting work on the corse at the end of the week.

I believe the fair board said there would be some sort of a payout also.
                        www.roarkfabrication.com

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$$ in tha bank
                          SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

just lookn for info not smart ass **** from a cock sucker lmfao

Comment

i tell them not be smartass to u then!
                              SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Working...
                              X