4x4s For A Cause: Sat 8/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffd View Post
    Had a great time.Nice to put some new names with faces.
    Later Jeff aka MUDSLUT
    glad you and thomas made it up. always a good time to have you guys around
    One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

I had a good time all the way up to 2oclock:mad: The trip to the hospital ruined it

Comment

Originally posted by fastford View Post
        I had a good time all the way up to 2oclock:mad: The trip to the hospital ruined it
        You should have requested a medivac helicopter! I think that we may have gained even more business with that kind of comotion.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
          You should have requested a medivac helicopter! I think that we may have gained even more business with that kind of comotion.
          I was thinking of calling the life squad but, thats happened the past couple years i thought i would change it up a bit this year

Comment

how bad is it ?
            86 Ford Bronco

Comment

Originally posted by SixFtUnd View Post
              how bad is it ?
              Well yesterday he seemed like his charming self Slight limp tho
              I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

When will we know next years date because I already have a donation promise for next year and they want to have a booth at the event.

Comment

Originally posted by D_Rock View Post
                  When will we know next years date because I already have a donation promise for next year and they want to have a booth at the event.
                  Leaning toward 8/11/2012 (2nd weekend in Aug). But have to validate with Barn n Bunk first, so hopefully end of week.
                  I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

two donations promises now

Comment

Does anyone know how to redeem the promo card's that we raffled off? I won one but it says it's a rebate card. How does that work.:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
                        Does anyone know how to redeem the promo card's that we raffled off? I won one but it says it's a rebate card. How does that work.:confused:
                        Who is it for? If it is 4Wheel Drive Hardware it is a credit card.
                        Thanks,
                        Jeff

Comment

Yes it's the 4Wheel Drive Hardware card. It says promo card on the front and on the back it states this is a rebate card, not a gift card, and has no cash value. So you use it like a credit card??

Comment

Yes. If you have any problems let me know and I can talk to them for you.
                            Thanks,
                            Jeff

Comment

Working...
                            X