2011 Rocked To The Core Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Rocked To The Core Event

This years "Rocked To The Core" ultimate adventure will be held at Haspin acres first with people arriving friday night 11/11/11! We will wheel at night and the following saturday 11/12/11. From there we will leave in the afternoon and move on out to Big Rock spending the night saturday and wheeling all day sunday. The weather ladies have stated that this date should be some of the most beautiful weather for the month of November.

Saturday is the toys for tots day at haspin so if you bring a toy you get a discount on admission and a meal or you can donate cash as well I believe. $10 gift or better = $10.00 admission, meal ticket and raffle ticket. Definitely a great date to go wheel and also help out the community. Muddy Buddies will definitely be thankful for our support! Food has been very good in the past.

A few links: www.bigrockoffroadpark.com www.haspinacres.com

Some people will be driving their rigs in true almost ultimate adventure fashion from one trail head to the next and others will be trailering. Camp at Haspin will be set up at the shoe tree. Night run at 7-8pm. Saturday run at 10am leaving from shoe tree. Look for the "CORE" banner on the gray enclosed trailer. Cb channel 12 will be used and monitored. Camp at Big Rock will be on the left side of the main entrance back by the tires. A night run will be held at both locations so make sure your lights do not get crushed on the day trip. The owner "Duke" at Big Rock requests that all rigs have a muffler of sorts to keep the peace for the night run. At haspin we will have the traditional "vanishing pumpkins" act in the late night hours friday which is always a spectacle that you will not want to miss starring the 1/2 stick.

I will keep this list of who will be attending updated so post up if you are going or sitting at home youtube wheeling. Yellow smilies means going. All other smilies means not attending.

Scott P. (truggy) :)
    Scott A. (flxrated) :)
    George (mr.floppy) :)
    Brody :(
    Jimmy S. :(
    Jeff S. :(
    Kargomaster :(
    Billy :(
    Tjjeepjeep :)
    Hodgie Maybe :confused:
    06rubicon :(
    killerkoatings :)
    Mudstud :)
    Corey :(
    Dustin :(
    Comanchedude :)
    Jamie L. :(
    Kris V. :)
    Tjrider :)
    Hopespringshauler :)
    Drock :)
    Danny B. :)
    944drsk :)
    timido :)
    Big Iron :(
    Coppertop :)
    Race10 :)
    Biggin :)
    Nuts :(
    Reddog :)
    Trigger Maybe :confused:
    T-bird :(
    Cincygman :(
    Guyger222 Maybe :confused:
    Kyrel69 :)
    Hotwheels :(
    93 Krawler (fix it) :)
    Tim (what is left of a bronco) :)
    in training :(
    Humpy n friends :)
    Jonesy :confused:
    Wrenchmonkey :)
    67Fastback :)
    Frankensteinxj :)
    Jwend :)
    Boomhauer :(
    Chrisc :(
    Yellowjacket :)
    Sarge Maybe :confused:
    Began (band is over)
    Mckeddie :)
    Stickman :(
    Others?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 94Dodge Truggy; 11-17-2011, 10:29 AM.
    sigpic

put me down for a maybe! Just got a driver/wheeler samurai but it needs a few things before its ready to go.

Comment

ill go. ill see if my wore out parts got a couple more days of wheelin left in them
      One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

I'm a definite maybe for this. Sounds like a good time.

Comment

:)

Put down as there, for Sat and Sun but no camping; too cold. Possibly bringing the whole family.

Scheduled to work that weekend but I will try to shuffle a few things. I will be there one way or another.

Jon
          Jon

Comment

put a smiley by me! ill be in a rhino or dirtbike, and only for the big rock part of it. but should be fun

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
            my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

In!

I should be able to get the towrig (camper) and trailer back to the shoe-tree campsite?

Robert
              DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
              Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
                In!

I should be able to get the towrig (camper) and trailer back to the shoe-tree campsite?

Robert
                Yeah you should have no problem getting to the shoe tree as long as it is not raining. Rv's make it there. Sarge had his there last year in the sleet towing the 1 ton jimmyrig.
                sigpic

Comment

The XJ is sold, the ZJ wont be ready in time........:mad:
                  Romans 7-8

Comment

I'm in. Tranny and driveshaft are good to go now. All I got left to do is fix the radiator and steering mount.

Comment

I'm gonna say I might be able to make it , still working out a bad vibration in the rear of the rig and have to build an anti-warp bar.

Comment

Originally posted by sarge View Post
                        I'm gonna say I might be able to make it , still working out a bad vibration in the rear of the rig and have to build an anti-warp bar.
                        Keep the wheel spin down and it will be just fine!
                        sigpic

Comment

If I can get my lift on before then I'm in. Also, that Saturday is the Toys for Tots day at Haspin.

Comment

I plan on going
                            I have a friend that may come he asked today about bringing his 13 year old son along I was wandering if that would be a good idea and would someone have an open seat for him or his son sience I only have 2 seats
                            86 Ford Bronco

Comment

wonder how long of a pull that would be fer me?

Comment

Working...
                              X