The Southern Shine Crawl 2012 - Black Mountain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yellowjacket View Post
    u need a patented hydro skid...the cutting edge technology that cushions while it simultaneously stores extra transmission fluid:)

them rocks bite hard!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
    Pics of the prototype so i can copy it ?

sigpic
    chris hodges
    96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
    71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

• Originally posted by Coppertop View Post
      Hodgie,when I arrived on the scene,that rock already had you hung up.You must have dropped down on it pretty hard to cause all the carnage.

Time for a skid plate.
      Nick
      Yea the more i think about i remember a good jaring when i abruptly came to a stop there... There a scratch on the tcase, that i couldn't get a good pic of that looked like where the contact was nade... That dent in the floor board is like a dipple the exact same shape as the top of the tcase... about an 1/8" deep...
      sigpic
      chris hodges
      96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowjacket View Post
        u need a patented hydro skid...the cutting edge technology that cushions while it simultaneously stores extra transmission fluid:)

them rocks bite hard!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
        Shhhhh! The patents not pending yet on that one. Moderators, please delete thread.

:p
        Ian

06 Toyota 4Runner

Comment

• Originally posted by Drivermod View Post
          Shhhhh! The patents not pending yet on that one. Moderators, please delete thread.

:p
          lol...
          sigpic
          chris hodges

Comment

• Late but some of our trip.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X