No announcement yet.

IOK Rock’s 3rd Annual Offroad Jamboree, July 6-8 Rock Crawl and Endurance Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to the r/c crawl today and took 1st in the 2.2 Pro class Been 9 months since I last ran my r/c crawler. I still got it!
    One Country, One Flag, One Language...
    LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by biggin69 View Post
      Went to the r/c crawl today and took 1st in the 2.2 Pro class Been 9 months since I last ran my r/c crawler. I still got it!
      Congrats!!!
      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by biggin69 View Post
        way to go brother...

sigpic
        chris hodges
        96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
        71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Thought you'd fine this pretty cool. My g/f recently moved in with me, as I was helping her move I found these. They came from her grandpa ( who has passed on)

And the zanesville oh based club

y city hilltoppers. Almost everyone in zanesville knows about Granger Hill and the hilltoppers, first time ive ever came across a shirt. 78bufords trail rig does have a hilltopper sticker on the glove box ( had ti when he got it) which is pretty neat too.
          www.offroadohio.com
          www.facebook.com/offroadohio1
          www.youtube.com/offroadohio1
          www.photobucket.com/offroadohio

Comment

Hot Rod Magazine wrote: Listed in the 2009 HOT ROD Magazine’s September issue as item 17 in their “100 car-guy things to do before you die”, Gravelrama is an action packed weekend at the end of August. The I.O.K. 4-Wheelers have put the event on for 41 years straight and have drawn competitors from all over the country year after year. It’s an overwhelming piece of the four wheel drive competitive landscape that has captured the imagination of plenty.

It was pretty cool to see that in a non-offroad magazine.

Comment

Working...
            X