Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZFD Natural bridge

Doesnt seem to be a thread in this.

I dont have the specifics. Someone who has them post em up.

I should be there.

Whos goin?
    BYAAH!!!

Its on Sept 15th and if I remember they always meet at the firehouse at 9 and leave for the trails at 10.

I will be going with atleast 3 of my buddys not on the forum.

Comment

I'll be there.
      ------------------------------------

my rig

Comment

I would like some details on this run also. Is there camping near the firehouse?

Comment

There is tons of camping. Type "camp ground" and the city of "Zoe" into google and you will find be tons of places. Lots of Jeepers stay at Lil Abnor Inn too. That where I am staying because we are only going to be down 1 night and cabins require a 2 night stay.

Comment

Originally posted by timido View Post
            I would like some details on this run also. Is there camping near the firehouse?
            camp at peacefull valley u b rite on trails and couple miles from Fd. like 10-20 a nite, youll be few hundred yards from holiday hill trail if camp there, fun to play on in evening hours
            SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

My plans are to go down Friday night after work.

Comment

Will be there Friday evening and will probably stay through Sunday.
                Just another three linked stretched '95 YJ on 38s with a bunch of stuff scattered on the garage floor.

Comment

I cant find much info on the peaceful valley camp ground.
                  I tried finding it on a map with no luck.

Any info? Showers? tent acceptable?

When do you plan on headin down twistedzuk?
                  BYAAH!!!

Comment

aint much out there about it, john is owners name 606-634-2951. tents what buddys stay there in. it couple hundred yards from holiday hill[jacobs ladder] on rite fork fixer road. got a nasty portajon also!lmao i gonna try go friday morning, is plans as of now,
                    SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by twiztedzuki View Post
                      aint much out there about it, john is owners name 606-634-2951. tents what buddys stay there in. it couple hundred yards from holiday hill[jacobs ladder] on rite fork fixer road. got a nasty portajon also!lmao i gonna try go friday morning, is plans as of now,
                      Cool We'll give him a call.
                      Probably headin down friday afternoon.
                      Ill bring some soap and find a creek! :thumbs up:
                      Thanks
                      BYAAH!!!

Comment

creek rite there!! he charges more for elec. and water so id tell him either way
                        SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

I'm at the ride, as usual.
                          91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

Can sxs attend this? I thought I remember seeing something last time about them being able to go?

Comment

They had moved the sxs ride to a different weekend. Not sure what date this fall if it already happened or not.
                              91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

Working...
                              X