Harlan fall crawl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
    Just got back from Harlan. They pushed a bunch of dirt in front of the waterfall and covered about 3/4 of it. All you got now is all the way to the left by the tree.

They added a few more obsticals too. Hope you guys have better luck than we did. There was broken parts everywhere...
    i saw your truck there on our way to get gas in evarts saturday. I was with a large group of well built Yota's all locked on 37" + tires. we did many 4's in them, most were just an average build i would say still on leaves front and rear with axle upgrades. But i know i could not do most of what we did in my mild blazer. once i get it linked in the rear and locked up front i should be able to do most of the 4's i hope. however, nearly everyone in the group broke something at some point in the weekend. from high steer arms, to longfields, lockers, and a fuel pump.
    beat up rusted out k5

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills49 View Post
      We should b pulling in before midnight on Thursday (fingers crossed) with no BS on the way. 3 goosenecks, 6 rigs and a 30' camper
      I swaped out my 12 bolt H1 set-ups (still with rubber runflats) with a buddy's stock Cummins wheels and tires .......went from 7.5mpg to 14.1mpg on my way home from his shop lol. Ready to pull the camper now

Fastback ......I know ur name cuz we've done some wheelin/partying at bubba's, but can't think of it now. Your more than welcome to tag along with us. none of us are bringing our kids so we tend to cut loose .......but we can probably maintain for the family lol

phillbilly is the name.. well the kids will have to deal..lol looks like well will be pulling in late thursday now kid has some basketball tryouts thurs..uggg so much for wheeling thursday...
      what side you camping on? and where...??
      Thanks,
      67fastback

-------------
      84 Honda cr60r - for sale
      87 Honda 200sx - for sale
      67 Mustang fastback - under restoration MCA #63430
      04 Silverado 2500 crew cab
      87 sami - "SPLAT"
      87 sami tin top - "Blue Fire"
      88 sami - "Squirt"

My New Video Channel -http://www.youtube.com/PhillbillyProduction

My Video Channel - http://www.youtube.com/justworkn

Comment

Originally posted by 67fastback View Post
        phillbilly is the name.....
        what side you camping on? and where...??
        we're staying in my 30' camper in the same campground/cabin spot as u above buddy's chevron. It will b plugged in his office there
        sigpicI EAT BURRITOS ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Comment

we're staying in my 30' camper in the same campground/cabin spot as u above buddy's chevron. It will b plugged in his office there
          That buggy in your avatar is SWEET!

Comment

Sounds like Harlin is gonna be even more fun now, glad to hear of the improvements out there. Its gonna be a awesome weekend, hey kevin did ya make it up Profanity this time?
            No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Yup I was down there last weekend and saw the carnage... You are right in saying its pretty much hardcore or trail riding. Really though 35-37 inch tires didnt have much to do.

I got stuck leading most of the time...

Comment

They are supposed to open up more area this winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
                  Sounds like Harlin is gonna be even more fun now, glad to hear of the improvements out there. Its gonna be a awesome weekend, hey kevin did ya make it up Profanity this time?
                  Yep, made it up lower and upper. Once you get past that first rock, it's cake.

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
                    Yep, made it up lower and upper. Once you get past that first rock, it's cake.
                    If there arent any pics, then it didnt happen

Comment

Your right Kris were gonna have to see some pics or video of that.
                      No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Boost View Post
                        That buggy in your avatar is SWEET!
                        Yeah but it's a f*c%!^ sweet car bed!;)

Your phone number still the same Gary?

Comment

Originally posted by fastford View Post
                          If there arent any pics, then it didnt happen
                          Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
                          Your right Kris were gonna have to see some pics or video of that.
                          I have proof in HD.

Bought a go pro hero 2 and had it mounted to the windshield.

Comment

Its been 2 hours and still no video proof ....... im calling shenanigans!!!!

Comment

Its been 2 hours and still no video proof ....... im calling shenanigans!!!!
                              LOL... I got em... I swear...

Comment

letd see sum pics of trip sounded fun! so did they ruin the waterfall? i liked climbin it left of the rock,
                                SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Working...
                                X