Nov – Rocked to the CORE Tour: 11/3 & 11/4 – Sat @ Haspin & Sun @ Big Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post
    I think so. I have been trying to drive it a lot to make sure the ring and pinion is good. I also have the efi fuse issue fixed from my last big rock trip. Definitely headed out Friday if I can get everything packed up
    You still plan on coming to Big Rock Friday night? I'm hoping to be there before 9pm.

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
      You still plan on coming to Big Rock Friday night? I'm hoping to be there before 9pm.
      That is my goal also. I could not find any firewood but I will bring a chainsaw
      91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Thanks for reminding me to bring mine.

Comment

Thanks for reminding me to bring mine.
          i'll have some firewood...

sigpic
          chris hodges
          96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
          71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

I will have some fire wood to bring also. I will just do Big Rock plan to be there Saturday sometime
            just don’t get stupid and stick a Chevy engine in your Jeep. Man I hate that

Comment

I'm still planning on being at Big Rock saturday afternoon by three pm.I'm wondering if someone in Kevin's and Hodgie's group have a working cell phone so I can locate you in the park.What CB channel you guys running?

Hey ,Jon(Red Dog) I have a open seat on sunday your welcome too.

Nick
              Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
              Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

Originally posted by Coppertop View Post
                I'm still planning on being at Big Rock saturday afternoon by three pm.I'm wondering if someone in Kevin's and Hodgie's group have a working cell phone so I can locate you in the park.What CB channel you guys running?

Nick
                say channel 12.... i got a crappy CB so i might hear ya...

I know my phone will not work when i am down there... we'll find you 1 way or another

sigpic
                chris hodges
                96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

513 373 7688. Not sure if it will work or not.
                  91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

I'm still planning on being at Big Rock saturday afternoon by three pm.
                    I'll head back to the front lot about three to meet you! (And I'm sure you still have my number...)

DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                    Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Nick
                      Shoot me a text when you get there. My cell usually works, but does depend on what hill I'm behind. I'll get the text quicker. My CB goes about 20', so it sucks as well.

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
                        I'll head back to the front lot about three to meet you! (And I'm sure you still have my number...)

What time are you getting to Bigrock?

Comment

Shoot me a text when you get there. My cell usually works, but does depend on what hill I'm behind. I'll get the text quicker. My CB goes about 20', so it sucks as well.
                          Get a better cb

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm new to group. I'll be there around 3 pm on Saturday as well.

- Camdon

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCJ View Post
                              Hi everyone, I'm new to group. I'll be there around 3 pm on Saturday as well.

- Camdon
                              Welcome. See ya there.

Comment

Originally posted by fastford View Post
                                Get a better cb
                                No! :p

Comment

Working...
                                X