Annual Hangover Run 1/1/2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mattnatti View Post
    I am out, taking the LC to Atlanta next week and cannot afford a fluke/stupid breakage.

I had a great time last year breaking my LC cherry on the trails but will have to wait for another day.
    You should come. Drive the civic to Atlanta if you have to
    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonesy View Post
      According to big rocks Facebook photos they have a decent covering of snow down there.
      Sweet!!

Comment

• Dang, those pictures look cold! You still camping Tony?
        Romans 7-8

Comment

• Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post
          You should come. Drive the civic to Atlanta if you have to
          I would normally love to take the civic and stretch her legs but I am taking the LC so the ACC guys and myself can do some work to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by cincygman View Post
            Dang, those pictures look cold! You still camping Tony?
            I want to but I have a cold and I know I shouldnt but I want to.

Originally posted by Mattnatti View Post
            I would normally love to take the civic and stretch her legs but I am taking the LC so the ACC guys and myself can do some work to it.
            Nice. What are they doing?

Comment

• So is that a possible maybe?
              Romans 7-8

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattnatti View Post
                really ? :confused:
                sigpic
                chris hodges
                96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

• Originally posted by cincygman View Post
                  So is that a possible maybe?
                  I think it's a yes.

Comment

Nice. What are they doing?
                    The main goal is egr & pairs system removal along with fixing my getting worse by the day wiring harness near the egr valve. It is becoming a major PITA, running smooth...hit a bump...running on 5cyl...hit another bump....running smooth.....hit another bump......running on 5 cyl...and so on and so on. Secondary goal is to do the PHH work around and get the two top bolts in the radiator while the coolant is out. Which means unbolting the two bottom and raising enough for the two top bolts line up. It's off just enough now that the two tops won't line up.

Originally posted by gothodgie View Post
                    really ? :confused:
                    I know, I know. But they are holding a bay for me for two day and are going to supervise/help me do the repairs to the wiring harness and removal of the egr, pairs system the correct way. I was supposed to go before Christmas but had to put it off. I need to take them up on the offer for help ASAP since the wiring harness issue is getting worse almost daily.

Comment

• What's for Lunch

I'm bringing two gallons of chili...with enough spoons and bowls.

Just,hope that's enough...

WHO-DEY
                      Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
                      Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

• Mmmmm chili....guys and gals have fun be careful

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• i'm not sure what i'm doing yet... My dad has been in the hospital 2x in the last 4 weeks and is there right now... Hopefully if i don't camp i can drive down new years morning...

Tony what time you planning on heading down tomorrow ?

Anybody have some firewood to bring/and or a chainsaw to cut some... I'm sure you will need it... Maybe there is still some laying around there we can snag...

sigpic
                          chris hodges
                          96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                          71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

• Originally posted by Coppertop View Post
                            I'm bringing two gallons of chili...with enough spoons and bowls.

Just,hope that's enough...

WHO-DEY
                            When are you going down?

Comment

• Originally posted by gothodgie View Post
                              i'm not sure what i'm doing yet... My dad has been in the hospital 2x in the last 4 weeks and is there right now... Hopefully if i don't camp i can drive down new years morning...

Tony what time you planning on heading down tomorrow ?

Anybody have some firewood to bring/and or a chainsaw to cut some... I'm sure you will need it... Maybe there is still some laying around there we can snag...

After work. Dont know when but we scheduled the day light so we get off early.

Originally posted by BlackCJ View Post
                              When are you going down?
                              Have heat yet? It will be a cold ride....

Comment

Have heat yet? It will be a cold ride....
                                I finally got the heater in a couple hours ago, I'm gonna wire up the blower motor after the football game.

Comment

Working...
                                X