southern shine 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
    G,is it just me or is time really draggin, Thur morning is takin forever to get here.
    It's just you! Your stuck on that Damn cop time again

See ya'll Thursday am

Comment

We'll be there Friday morning before 10 am. Big gray van towing a buggy and Todd in his Dodge service truck and enclosed trailer. Can't wait!
      Ian

06 Toyota 4Runner

Comment

Got all my gear packed up, just have to put truck on trailer, will see you all at rest stop at 7:30, is it just me or is time really draggin, Thur morning is takin forever to get here.
        Not just you, it's dragging for me too.

The weather is looking real good. There is a low of 45 one night. This weather is crazy.

Comment

The weather is looking real good. There is a low of 45 one night. This weather is crazy.[/QUOTE]

A Killer day of wheeling ending with food, big fire, & beer and we will never know the temp got that low.
          No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

The weather keeps getting better and better. Can't ask for better wheeling weather...
            http://www.weather.com/weather/tenda...+USKY0979:1:US

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
              The weather keeps getting better and better. Can't ask for better wheeling weather...
              http://www.weather.com/weather/tenda...+USKY0979:1:US
              shut up!!!
              sigpic
              chris hodges
              96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
              71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Originally posted by gothodgie View Post
                shut up!!!
                No...

Comment

One more 8 hr work day then watch out Harlan here we come

Comment

Originally posted by fastford View Post

Comment

Originally posted by fastford View Post
                      Oh Yeah!!!

Comment

Awesome trip guys. It was great to be able to drive all the rigs back on the trailer at the end of the weekend for a change. Pretty amazing considering we were close to 100 miles of riding over the 3 days? The few pictures that I took are on photobucket.

http://s969.photobucket.com/user/bsc...rn_Shine_Crawl

can't wait to see the video Kevin.

Comment

I'm going to try and get the videos done today.

In this pic we are at 3000'. Where we were camping it was only 1500'. This was beyond the helicopter pad at White Tail. The view is awesome up there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-05-26115501_zpscc2e973f.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	71125

Comment

Originally posted by beer_goggles_009 View Post
                            Awesome trip guys. It was great to be able to drive all the rigs back on the trailer at the end of the weekend for a change. Pretty amazing considering we were close to 100 miles of riding over the 3 days? The few pictures that I took are on photobucket.

http://s969.photobucket.com/user/bsc...rn_Shine_Crawl

can't wait to see the video Kevin.
                            Yes it was, I would have to rate this in the top 5 of the best trips I have ever had, 93.6 miles is what my tripometer shows for wheeling Thur afternoon through Sun Morning. I love the new tires Jim, they work very well, I need to figure out how I can get a hold of a set of them so I can keep up with ya, kevin you were pretty mean to your truck this. weekend, don't believe I have ever seen you beat on it that hard, (especially In Lions Den) kept thinkin maybe it was your last wheelin trip with your rig it the way you were treatin it. Ben & Bill's build on the 4runner worked out awesome, hard to belive this was the shakedown down for this build with a flawless run for the weekend. Great job on the build, you beat on that rig for the whole weekend like it owed you money, and judging by the smiles that couldn't seem to be removed from you and your brothers face I'm pretty sure you guys were satisfied with the rigs performance. You started this trip out with being unsure of what you and your rig could do and by the end of the wheeling trip you were very confident and was ready for as much as we could throw at you. Thanks to Kevin & Tim for the help with my radiator issue, thanks again to kevin,Tim,George, and Kris for helping me swap out a rear 3rd member due to a broken locker in a record time of I think 43 min ? Looks like kevin and my boy got a lot of video coverage but will take some time to edit, thanks to everyone for 1 hell of a holiday weekend, Can't wait for us all to get back together and out on the trials again.

Comment

a few pics Leslie took
                              Attached Files

Comment

Here is the video of Me, Jim Busch, and Jim Crawford going through Lions Den. I never made it through Squeeze rock before someone noticed I was ripping the rear front spring hanger off the frame. The video will be live around 11:30 tonight.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1fFr...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Working...
                                X