No announcement yet.

Memorial weekend day trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video I took of it getting pulled off. If the link works. http://static.photobucket.com/player...ps26c2ef88.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by xj joey View Post
      Video I took of it getting pulled off. If the link works. http://static.photobucket.com/player...ps26c2ef88.mp4
      sigpic
      chris hodges
      96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
      71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

here are the few pics i took...
        Attached Files
        sigpic
        chris hodges
        96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
        71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
          Ill say absolutely! I think everybody found enough to challenge themselves and their rigs, without anybody feeling left out.

Some people say I'm easily amused, but there's stuff at DTOR that none of us would even try, stuff no street driven rig should...

Robert
          best part about DTOR is its variety for such a small park. main trails are great, some intermediate trails, then stuff they is hard for even well built stuff.

for local parks, IMO it is the best in without a long drive to harlan.

even at teh birthday bash, the only bottle neck i ran into was when the tanners were trail riding before the speed hills and had tons of people following them and they kinda of trapped us by "dork hill" for a while.
          beat up rusted out k5

Comment

Yeah, DTOR is a really nice place to go. I like Big Rock, but you spend an awful lot of time driving from one obstacle to another. DTOR has pretty much everything in one area.

Comment

Originally posted by comanchedude View Post
              Ok..so now you have me interested .. Robert set the next date for the turtle .. And show me these things you speak of.
              Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post
              I'm interested. I may make one of these runs some day
              We can definitely do that, if everyone wants to head right back...

Once a month is about enough for me, so maybe the 22nd-23rd of June? Still give us three weeks recovery time before the Main Event and/or Zuki Melt...

As for the show-me, DTOR has a ton of craziness on youtube. I'll try to find you some links later...

Robert
              DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
              Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Once a month is about enough for me, so maybe the 22nd-23rd of June? Still give us three weeks recovery time before the Main Event and/or Zuki Melt...

As for the show-me, DTOR has a ton of craziness on youtube. I'll try to find you some links later...

Robert
                My new third members are being swapped in hopefully tomorrow. I will need to make time to break in my gears then I will be ready to go.
                91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

I know i am out for a good while, unless i take my quad. Broken axle, plus i am going to start my big project (expect a build thread when i do start). doing an axle swap, cutting off the body and doing a tube cage, 3 link front, 4 link rear.
                  Project ZJ (Zombie Jeep)- 1995 Jeep ZJ undergoing axle swap, 4-link, and becoming a firewall buggy.

Comment

I'll try to find you some links later...
                    This is Bounty Hill #3. We looked at it and decided to save it for another day:

I ordered a new coolant cap and winch solenoids today, I should be ready to roll pretty quick...

Comment

• Cool.
                      just don’t get stupid and stick a Chevy engine in your Jeep. Man I hate that

Comment

• Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
                        Once a month is about enough for me, so maybe the 22nd-23rd of June?
                        Robert
                        I should be able to go...

Nick
                        Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
                        Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

• I have never been there and would like to go, post up which day you wanna go so I can take off work either june 22nd or 23rd, I won't be able to take off both days. I'm sure I might be able to talk a few others into going.
                          No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

• Originally posted by xj joey View Post
                            hodge if it makes you feel any better i did that in squirt on 29" tractor with spoa...lol I did not loose my muffler either...

good job..
                            i have vids of others on 35 snapping axles on that...
                            Thanks,
                            67fastback

-------------
                            84 Honda cr60r - for sale
                            87 Honda 200sx - for sale
                            67 Mustang fastback - under restoration MCA #63430
                            04 Silverado 2500 crew cab
                            87 sami - "SPLAT"
                            87 sami tin top - "Blue Fire"
                            88 sami - "Squirt"

My New Video Channel -http://www.youtube.com/PhillbillyProduction

My Video Channel - http://www.youtube.com/justworkn

Comment

• Cool! So you'll be there next month to show us all how it's done?

Comment

• Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
                                Cool! So you'll be there next month to show us all how it's done?
                                yes...
                                Thanks,
                                67fastback

-------------
                                84 Honda cr60r - for sale
                                87 Honda 200sx - for sale
                                67 Mustang fastback - under restoration MCA #63430
                                04 Silverado 2500 crew cab
                                87 sami - "SPLAT"
                                87 sami tin top - "Blue Fire"
                                88 sami - "Squirt"

My New Video Channel -http://www.youtube.com/PhillbillyProduction

My Video Channel - http://www.youtube.com/justworkn

Comment

Working...
                                X