Core Tour 2013 Nov. 1-3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see yall in the am
    just don’t get stupid and stick a Chevy engine in your Jeep. Man I hate that

Comment

Originally posted by the gimp View Post
      Just hope I'm not the only one near stock so we can be stuck together hahahahaha
      As much rain as we got, you're gonna have your work cut out for you on street tires.
      DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
      Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Regular old highway treads that could be down right dangerous.

Comment

Is anyone here yet? Got here a little late and can't seem to find the camp. There's no one by the show tree.
          '03 Rubicon 3" BDS Suspension w/ 33x12.5 TSLs

Comment

Zac and his buddy are on their way. He's got a d-max and a big enclosed trailer.

Sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
              As much rain as we got, you're gonna have your work cut out for you on street tires.
              I have wrangler radial all Terrain 235s so there not street tires but still it will be a work out lol

Comment

Fantastic turn out: fourteen rigs at one point.

Half dozen of us staying at Haspin tonight. Tomorrow's plans TBD.

Robert

Comment

Yes sir,a good turn out indeed.I had a blast....I think,the last mud bog run took out my alternator.(Quit charging five miles after leaving) Still managed to nurse it home.

A great day with great wheelers.

Nick
                  Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
                  Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

Mine too. Smack it with a hammer. (While running.) Knock the mud out of it, good to go...

Comment

• had a blast!! Lots of off camber driving. Several rigs leaning on the roof. Not that muddy either. The haspin mid tacked up nicely.
                      If you don't want it broke, don't let me drive it....

Comment

• Great time today. Great to see everyone.

Full size of these photos are here http://www.flickr.com/photos/5577420...h/10636971644/
                        Last edited by timido; 11-02-2013, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Had a great time..good wheeling, good group of people.
                          just don’t get stupid and stick a Chevy engine in your Jeep. Man I hate that

Comment

• yup I had fun. I was surprised the zj did as well as she did. Sorry for taking off but tyranny pan ended up getting crack when I smacked on a rock that's why she wad slipping I was losing all my fluid. I found out a few mile down the road. Good thing I had a Extra pan and a buddy willing to bring it to me. It was that dam rock pile and that lege. I got stuck and had to back up and I came down hard on rock. I thought it hit body that why I got out check her out. But nope it got my tyranny pan. Lol but I get my 31s and ditch those 235s and do my short arms ill go again. I was able to see how this zj handled and some of its limits. Glad I got the v8....gotta love that low end torque

Comment

• Glad it was something cheap!

Comment

• Yup I was worried for a bit lol didn't want to pull a tranny thanks for letting me tag along u all are aright and id like to come to a few mettings . And like I said when I get my tires I'll go with u all again when I can actually not baby it cause of stock arms.......the reason I'm anal about the stock arms is I've had friends foldem em a couple of times lol
                                Last edited by the gimp; 11-03-2013, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X