Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rush Offroad Aug 8th, 9th & 10th

Who is going ?

I will be heading there on Thursday August 7th in the early am and plan on heading for home Saturday evening.
    No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
    Who is going ?

I will be heading there on Thursday August 7th in the early am and plan on heading for home Saturday evening.
    Pretty sure most of us are going down Friday morning. I wouldn't mind leaving Thursday evening and do some night wheeling.

Comment

I'd like to go if I can follow someone down. Friday sounds good to me
      If you don't want it broke, don't let me drive it....

Comment

I might make Saturday. Is there anyway to link up with you guys?
        Facta, non Verba. 2001 Wrangler
        2000 Wrangler TJ
        1967 CJ5A
        2004 Tow rig

Comment

:
          Originally posted by Flint View Post
          I might make Saturday. Is there anyway to link up with you guys?
          Sure, we will Run Channel 10 on Cb so you can reach us, bout what time you think you will roll in?

Comment

Roger copy channel 10.

I can make it as early as 0830 if I don't coffee up at the flying J. My best plan you be to meet you at the parking lot at Rush that morning whenever you want.
            2000 Wrangler TJ
            1967 CJ5A
            2004 Tow rig

Comment

Can someone get some good photos and vids of the really good stuff I know they have alot of extreme hills but do they have any cool ravines or rocks or things like that?

I really wanna get down to check the place out sometime but all I see videos of are the buggies on hills.
              www.offroadohio.com
              www.facebook.com/offroadohio1
              www.youtube.com/offroadohio1
              www.photobucket.com/offroadohio

Comment

just go ! it is worth it...
                sigpic
                chris hodges
                96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

it is 3.5 hrs for me. Ivy is 2.5 and wellsville is 3. Hard for me to bite the bullet yet because of that. Been waiting for some footage of stuff that isnt just hills.

But you are prob right I need to just risk it and go.
                  www.offroadohio.com

Comment

Originally posted by offroadohio View Post
                    Can someone get some good photos and vids of the really good stuff I know they have alot of extreme hills but do they have any cool ravines or rocks or things like that?

I really wanna get down to check the place out sometime but all I see videos of are the buggies on hills.
                    Believe me you will like Rush... This place has good people running it, They are spending the time and money to make this THE place to wheel, They have put in a really good Rock Garden and have opened up some really good trails with lots of rocks, Core spent time on 2 different outings there making a trail named Hardcore, the trial has a little bit of everything to offer, come on down with us in August you won't regret it.

Comment

I cant make the august run, I have a week long run coming up I have to save for. In reality probably wont be until next year that I make it down.
                      www.offroadohio.com

Comment

I'll try to hook up with you guys saturday morning. THere are a couple new rock ledges that people have opened up plus im sure someone wants another crack at Cupcake.

Comment

Mastiff, I'm coming through Saturday 0830-0900. I want to link up with you guys and catch those trails. Maybe see ya at the office or the parking lot. Maybe they will be flying a CORE banner as a far recognition sign.
                          2000 Wrangler TJ
                          1967 CJ5A
                          2004 Tow rig

Comment

Originally posted by offroadohio View Post

I have pics and videos of Rush, but haven't found time to post them up yet. Rush will only get better with time. There are lots of ravines that could be made in to trails. We cleared one last time we were down there.

Originally posted by Flint View Post
                            Roger copy channel 10.

I can make it as early as 0830 if I don't coffee up at the flying J. My best plan you be to meet you at the parking lot at Rush that morning whenever you want.
                            We will most likely be camping in an area straight through the parking lot and to the right at the bottom near 3 guys. We should be easy to find regardless of where we are. Doubt there will be many people there Friday morning.

Originally posted by mastiff View Post
                            I'll try to hook up with you guys saturday morning. THere are a couple new rock ledges that people have opened up plus im sure someone wants another crack at Cupcake.
                            Sounds good. Looking forward to seeing some new stuff. I'll try not to put a giant hole in my tire on 3 guys this time.

Comment

Thanks Crawler, I know exactly where you'll be camping and agree you should be easy to find. I will stop at the parking lot to link up with a buddy or two and catch you at camp.
                              2000 Wrangler TJ
                              1967 CJ5A
                              2004 Tow rig

Comment

Working...
                              X