Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WindRock Oct 17-19th (Oliver Springs TN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This damn job is really gettin in the way of my wheelin
    1985 4runner "Redneck Gigalo"

Comment

Originally posted by bbtank45 View Post
      This damn job is really gettin in the way of my wheelin
      Well that sucks. No cool messin with a mans wheelin... Maybe next time.

I figured we would camp in the same place as last time. See you there Bill.

Comment

Absolutely. I'll send you a PM with my phone number. Is Timmy going to make it?

Comment

With the enormous size of that place, you may be alright even though the jamboree is going on.

Comment

I guess we get to see what it's like there during an event. At least the event is held at the trail head and event area. The campground will most likely be packed though. Who picked this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Waffle
              Lol. I just bought a brand new 22ft enclosed and sure enuff on windrocks site it says no enclosed trailers in primitive camp sites.
              what did you do with your deck over trailer?

Comment

Keep me and billy in mind if you want to part with the gooseneck

Comment

Since they don't allow enclosed trailers in the primitive camping, me and Mark are going to reserve 2 rv spots. We'll just have to commute to where you guys camp at.

Comment

So would they allow my box truck in tent camping area? I won't be able to make this trip but was just wondering how this will work in the future.
                    Last edited by Runoveru2; 10-04-2014, 12:52 PM.
                    No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
                      So would they allow my box truck in tent camping area? I won't be able to make this trip but was just wondering how this will work in the future.
                      They didn't say anything to me last year when I had mine parked in primitive.

Comment

We were asked to move our popup a couple weeks ago. We had it set up in the circle around the shower house on the right toward the back and we had to move it. The reason for the rule is due to someone dumping their black water/gray water on the camp site and the next guy shows up trying to set his tent up where it was dumped. We did not have a sink,shower or toilet in our popup but they assume anything that you stay in could have one of the three.

Comment

A 30 second inspection would fix that. Doesn't take that long to see and empty trailer has nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by Waffle
                            Lol. I just bought a brand new 22ft enclosed and sure enuff on windrocks site it says no enclosed trailers in primitive camp sites.

They made me rent an RV site for my 19' enclosed. I wasn't happy.

Comment

I am very disappointed to say that I won't be making this run after all. I have a layout to attend Friday evening and a funeral Saturday morning. Have fun without me - I'd much rather be wheeling with you all this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Boy View Post
                                I am very disappointed to say that I won't be making this run after all. I have a layout to attend Friday evening and a funeral Saturday morning. Have fun without me - I'd much rather be wheeling with you all this weekend.
                                That sucks. Maybe next year. You coming out on the CORE tour with us this year?

Comment

Working...
                                X