No announcement yet.

Rush Trail Clearing April 10th -12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to trail clearing Saturday, camping Saturday night and wheeling Sunday. Put me down for bringing some firewood too. Have you decided on a camping area?
    Facta, non Verba. 2001 Wrangler
    2000 Wrangler TJ
    1967 CJ5A
    2004 Tow rig

Comment

We usually camp in the lower area heading to 5 guys.

Comment

Bought me a new Husqy 440 today, so it'll be riding along.

And x2 on the firewood. I ain't wresting another log like last time!
        DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
        Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Trip is next week. Everybody ready?

Comment

Actually, I think I am.

Which means something is sure to go wrong...

Comment

Finished a new rear drive shaft made of 0.380 DOM. The weekend will be the shake out run. I am still bringing the chain saw and fire wood but not absolutely certain I can camp overnight. If not, I will be there till almost dark Saturday and Sunday.
              Facta, non Verba. 2001 Wrangler
              2000 Wrangler TJ
              1967 CJ5A
              2004 Tow rig

Comment

Not ready yet, but should have it all finished up this weekend.

I'll bring a set of long handle pruners to cut down smaller brush type stuff.

Jim

Comment

I will be there saturday, have you guys talked to Mark about a better entrance for hardcore, I know the last time that he and I talked about it the reason it wasn't marked was because of having to go through the creek for the entrance

Comment

Originally posted by 09zkrankin View Post
                    I will be there saturday, have you guys talked to Mark about a better entrance for hardcore, I know the last time that he and I talked about it the reason it wasn't marked was because of having to go through the creek for the entrance
                    He mentioned that last time we were there. I don't see any other way but through the creek. Most of the ravines have a creek below them. If we can't drive through the creek to get to the ravines, then that leaves out a lot of good trails to make.

Comment

Weather for Rush. It's gonna be muddy...
                      http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USKY1297:1:US

Comment

There is plenty for all rigs at rush. If you want more of a.challenge pick out the line and make it a trail. I know of a new exit at the end if hard-core that had your name on it Mark. Lots of bouncers have been to rush. There is plenty there to play on !

Comment

So how many open seats will be there ? Trying to see if I can bring a few people with me that would like a ride and help with trail clearing.
                          No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
                            So how many open seats will be there ? Trying to see if I can bring a few people with me that would like a ride and help with trail clearing.
                            The bee-dub girls again? We'll MAKE room. Hell, I'll wheel the Burban if I have to...
                            Last edited by WrenchMonkey; 04-06-2015, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Ha ha...no it would be my boy, his girlfriend and maybe 1 of her friends. I'm catching way too much crap over this trip from the ol lady due to hardly any days off of work and alot of stuff that has to be done. I'm looking for leverage on why it is I just have to go.
                              No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Weather looks ok for this weekend.
                                http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/l/41168:4:US

Rain is supposed to stop by Noon Friday. Don't know about rain totals today or tonight through the morning, but the almanac showed they only had .5" rain this week.

Jim

Comment

Working...
                                X