Trail Cutting at Rush, Nov 14-15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Cutting at Rush, Nov 14-15th

I'm going to start scouting some more harder stuff for full size rigs again and was wondering if anyone was interested in coming down and helping me scout. I have my 4 seat rzr so you wouldn't have to bring a rig unless you just wanted to. Also, we've been discussing opening up some more hill climbs off the HardCORE trail.
    Last edited by WrenchMonkey; 11-04-2015, 05:06 PM.

Pretty much no way I can get down there before the snow hits but I've been planning on coming down and checking the place out and I've heard that there's not enough hard stuff its either easy or all Hill Climb so I haven't came down yet I would be up for scouting and helping cut some good stuff.
    www.offroadohio.com
    www.facebook.com/offroadohio1
    www.youtube.com/offroadohio1
    www.photobucket.com/offroadohio

Comment

Originally posted by mastiff View Post
      I'm going to start scouting some more harder stuff for full size rigs again and was wondering if anyone was interested in coming down and helping me scout. I have my 4 seat rzr so you wouldn't have to bring a rig unless you just wanted to. Also, we've been discussing opening up some more hill climbs off the HardCORE trail.
      Most of the club is busy for the rest of October. If can get a few guys with rzrs to go with me, I would go sometime in November.

Originally posted by offroadohio View Post
      Pretty much no way I can get down there before the snow hits but I've been planning on coming down and checking the place out and I've heard that there's not enough hard stuff its either easy or all Hill Climb so I haven't came down yet I would be up for scouting and helping cut some good stuff.
      If you go, I know you will have fun. We do... There is still a lot of potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Waffle
        There's several potential areas with class 4 and 5 obstacles. Hard part is getting it cleared. Lots of trees. Do it right and it'll be killer. Do it wrong and they'll just end up being boring.
        That's why I'm asking. We have enough dozed trails, I'm wanting to create some harder trails to attract more offroad clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by mastiff View Post
          That's why I'm asking. We have enough dozed trails, I'm wanting to create some harder trails to attract more offroad clubs.
          With hatfield.mccoys.lost of the ivy branch trailhead. Rush is now the closes large park to me at 3 hrs away.

I no longer have a real excuse not to come down other than I just had a baby.

I have a 4wheeler I could bring down and just scout/cut at some point just not sure when.

I love cutting trails as much as I love riding them
          www.offroadohio.com

Comment

Im in for some more trail cutting. How about early November

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

Comment

If it falls before she gets of maternity leave, and on a weekend my other kid doesn't have something school related, I may attempt a trip down in nov.
              www.offroadohio.com

Comment

November is a good month for me too. I have two chain saws and can bring them and have a couple of short runs in mind... no dozer required.
                Facta, non Verba. 2001 Wrangler
                2000 Wrangler TJ
                1967 CJ5A
                2004 Tow rig

Comment

Originally posted by Flint View Post
                  November is a good month for me too. I have two chain saws and can bring them and have a couple of short runs in mind... no dozer required.
                  No dozer is the plan.

Comment

No dozer is good. I'd rather put in tough physical work than use a dozer for a trail
                    www.offroadohio.com

Comment

I propose we cut the trails on Saturday November 14th.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

Comment

Weather permitting, I'm in with the RZR.

Comment

I didn't have anything planned for November, I might be able to run down for a day trip.

Like Kevin said, weather permitting...
                          DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                          Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

I'd like to join in if I can get away.
                            Ian

06 Toyota 4Runner

Comment

I am planning on making the 14th. Anyone camping and wheeling a bit Sunday?
                              Facta, non Verba. 2001 Wrangler
                              2000 Wrangler TJ
                              1967 CJ5A
                              2004 Tow rig

Comment

Working...
                              X