Haspin 15-16-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haspin 15-16-18

I know there is some SXS going. This thread is for who is going in REAL vehicles .

Zach and I are going to leave mid afternoon and depart Sunday morning.

Who's in?
    Last edited by jeepmanjeff; 07-18-2016, 10:51 AM. Reason: Title CHange
    sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

The original plan was to go the weekend before which would be this weekend, this was changed due to trying to get a bunch of Razors together. I was scheduled off for this weekend which I will now be using the time to fix my rig. Remember the loud clicking in my front end ? That's the spindle bushings that are destroyed from too much torque in the front end, the destruction of the bushing is allowing the bell to beat around in the Knuckle ball. If I can somehow perform a miracle and get Friday the 15th off I would love to come out. I'm still trying...we will see
    No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

If We cannot get more people to go with bigger vehicles we will probably do haspin instead.
      sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

Wow, first get told it's not a "real" vehicle and then it gets called a Razor! Guess I should be used to it after all those years of driving the Blazer and having people say "nice Bronco" or "I like your Jeep"...........Ha

I am going to have to get my "real" vehicle out sometime this summer as it's starting to get lonely.

Comment

LOL @ real vehicle. Bet I can follow you more places than you can follow me.
          Mark is supposed to be there too. So that's 3 rigs.

Comment

touchy touchy touchy. I figured that would get some responses. lol.
            sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

****Alert**** Going to Haspin

Zach and I are electing to go to Haspin now on Saturday instead of Rush with the lack of participation in full sized rigs. Distance is the main factor....

We will arrive around 9AM and unload and take off. If you want to meet up text me at 513-250-7941
              sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

My front end is in pieces, I doubt it will be ready for a trip anywhere this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
                  Bet I can follow you more places than you can follow me.
                  Mine is in the parking lot here at work. It'll be at the meeting Thursday. Follow that.

I may try n make Haspin, if it doesn't rain too much. Too sloppy, and I'll just hold you guys back...
                  DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                  Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
                    LOL @ real vehicle. Bet I can follow you more places than you can follow me.
                    Mark is supposed to be there too. So that's 3 rigs.
                    Ok Kevin I will take this challenge, bring plenty of spare parts for your razor.

Comment

Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
                      Ok Kevin I will take this challenge, bring plenty of spare parts for your razor.
                      That bet is for rush, not harlan or windrock. I followed you guys everywhere last time with the rzr. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
                        Mine is in the parking lot here at work. It'll be at the meeting Thursday. Follow that.

I may try n make Haspin, if it doesn't rain too much. Too sloppy, and I'll just hold you guys back...
                        Not fair. I couldn't do that with my big truck...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't worry, I put a good tow point on the back of the Teryx so it could pull broken RZR's off the trailer.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Pics from Haspin

Well to say the least I am glad we went to Haspin instead of Rush. We had a CV Failure on Zach's Driveshaft and he cracked the Muncie 465/NP205 adapter rendering him motionless.
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

Working...
                            X