Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smiddy24 View Post
    Razor? You'll have the S10 Built by then lol
    Wishful thinking, but I doubt it. The goal is the Memorial Day Harlan trip.

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
      Wishful thinking, but I doubt it. The goal is the Memorial Day Harlan trip.
      I'll have mine done by the end of February.

Comment

After looking at the map, I don't think I've been past woody pole, or out towards 3 pole.

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
          After looking at the map, I don't think I've been past woody pole, or out towards 3 pole.
          There is a house 100 yards from the actual 3 poles. The 3 pole hills look like alot of fun but when its dry. And we didn't explore any of the trails off the 3 pole hills. Too wet to get down there and not be able to make it out

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
          91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post
            The only problem with going over there is you are 10 or 15 miles away from camp

Don't think it is that far, is it? Looking at my GPS tracks from my last trip and a topo map it looks like maybe 6-7 miles (4-5 miles as the bird flies). In any case I think I know what you mean because it's a long haul in any case if you break down. The one good thing is you could always bring in the trailer via the paved road you cross over to get to the 3 Pole side which cuts the distance in half for dragging a dead trail rig back.

Comment

Originally posted by blazerbrad View Post
              Don't think it is that far, is it? Looking at my GPS tracks from my last trip and a topo map it looks like maybe 6-7 miles (4-5 miles as the bird flies). In any case I think I know what you mean because it's a long haul in any case if you break down. The one good thing is you could always bring in the trailer via the paved road you cross over to get to the 3 Pole side which cuts the distance in half for dragging a dead trail rig back.
              Robert will have to answer this because he was keeping track but we went to rescue a RZR on the three pole Hill and I thought he said it was 10 miles from Camp to where he was stuck

91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

I thought we logged over 20 miles Saturday, but when we disconnected my battery Sunday morning, it reset the trip odometer. I'll check the Sunday total when I get home tonight, and post back.
                DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Brad was right. We wandered all over on Saturday, but Sunday we just did a straight out-n-back, and it was under fifteen miles total.
                  DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                  Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Working...
                  X