Badlands - April 5-6-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badlands - April 5-6-7

Come out and join us for our trip back to the Badlands Off-Road in Attica, IN! We as a club haven't been there in a while from what I recall. Shoot, I haven't been there since I was 10 years old..

At any rate, I will start a list of who's in and who's on the maybe list. Please comment if you are going to come with us.

Going:
    Jeff Smith (JeepmanJeff)
    Kevin O'Bryan (93 Krawler)
    Zach Smith (Smiddy24)
    Robert Hull (WrenchMonkey)
    Eric Jennings
    Adam Kuykendoll and his friend David

Maybe:
    (liftedlongarmzj)
    Last edited by WrenchMonkey; 04-02-2019, 04:13 PM.

A definite maybe...
    DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
    Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

I'm in. What's the plan? Showing up late Friday, and leaving Sunday afternoon?
      One issue is that those of us that need rv sites are supposed to be gone by 10am on Sunday. Not sure how picky they are about that. Really doubt someone is coming in on Sunday anyway. We RV peeps need to reserve our spots so we can get them next to each other. Spots 6-10 are good since the primitive campers will be close to the shower house. It's $34 a night for full hookups. There are no refunds once booked.

Here is the website www.offthetrailcampground.com

https://badlandsoffroad.com/

Click image for larger version

Name:	unt770-1013560499.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	74765

Comment

[QUOTE=93 Krawler;90516]I'm in. What's the plan? Showing up late Friday, and leaving Sunday afternoon?

Well my dad and I will be pitching a tent, but we may pay for a RV spot considering how long we are with the trailer. Lol he did mention to me about calling up and reserving lots

Comment

[quote=Smiddy24;90517]
          Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
          I'm in. What's the plan? Showing up late Friday, and leaving Sunday afternoon?

Well my dad and I will be pitching a tent, but we may pay for a RV spot considering how long we are with the trailer. Lol he did mention to me about calling up and reserving lots
          A tent What happened to the new toy hauler?
          You don't need to reserve a spot for your trailer if you're camping primitive.

Comment

[quote=93 Krawler;90518]
            Originally posted by Smiddy24 View Post

A tent What happened to the new toy hauler?
            You don't need to reserve a spot for your trailer if you're camping primitive.
            The toy hailer won't be ready until (maybe if they finish early) May/June.

But I'd rather be with the whole group that's going

Comment

Hmmm...

Only Off The Trail offers EXCLUSIVE Ride In / Ride Out privileges to the Badlands Off Road Park. Stay in an Off The Trail Vacation Rental property and you can purchase the EXCLUSIVE OTT Ultimate Badlands Riding Pass - Ride in The Badlands for the duration of your stay and ride an extra 2 hours in the evening!
              I wonder if the campground counts as a "rental property," and how much the "OTT Pass" is. I don't see any other details about it...

Comment

A definite maybe...

Comment

[quote=Smiddy24;90519]

The toy hailer won't be ready until (maybe if they finish early) May/June.

But I'd rather be with the whole group that's going
                  Primitive camping is directly across from the rv spots, so you'd be pretty close.

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
                    Hmmm...

I wonder if the campground counts as a "rental property," and how much the "OTT Pass" is. I don't see any other details about it...
                    I'd say no...
                    When you stay in an Off The Trail Vacation Rental Cabin or House, you can purchase special OTT Riding Passes for The Badlands that will give you an extra 2 hours of riding in the evening after the park closes!!!

*Exclusive to people staying in an Off The Trail Vacation Rental property

Comment

What time are people planning to head out Friday? I'd like to get out there and set up before dark, even if we can't wheel...

Comment

My dad and I are heading there early Saturday morning. Probably leave the house at 5:30am and be at the park at 8:30-9am. Then we are leaving Saturday night as of right now.

I think Kevin is going on Friday.

Comment

I can leave whenever. What time you thinking Rob?

Sent from my S7 using Tapatalk

Comment

I can leave whenever. What time you thinking Rob?
                            Mid afternoon? Try to get out of town before rush hour gets too bad?

But then I guess we'll just hit it in Indy...

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
                              Mid afternoon? Try to get out of town before rush hour gets too bad?

But then I guess we'll just hit it in Indy...
                              I'll roll whenever you want to.

Comment

Working...
                              X