2019 CORE Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 CORE Tour

We decided to hold this years tour at Hollarwoods Off-Road park. With all the recent park closings, and some only open certain times, we decided to tour here.
    Check out their website for more info: www.hollerwoodpark.com

Post up if you plan on going.
    Starts
    11-01-2019
    Ends
    11-03-2019
    Last edited by 93 Krawler; 10-28-2019, 03:31 PM.

going
    sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

Going! Trying to take a full day off to just sleep in for once before we leave.

Comment

My Cousin Steve Waters (another Founder of CORE) is going to ride shotgum with me!
        sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

Anybody else? Specifically milder to run the actual park on Saturday or Sunday?

I hate to just skip it, but it's pretty long drive to just follow you guys around on gravel roads from obstacle to obstacle, y'know?
          DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
          Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post

I hate to just skip it, but it's pretty long drive to just follow you guys around on gravel roads from obstacle to obstacle, y'know?
            See if Jeff Ratliff, Jim Busch will go or people from your other club! Tony Vilardo will be there in his yota as well.

Comment

Looks like rain Wed & Thur and the temp falls out Fri. Better trade your dust mask for a warm hat. I think this was the driest wheeling season that I can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiddy24 View Post

See if Jeff Ratliff, Jim Busch will go or people from your other club! Tony Vilardo will be there in his yota as well.
                Busch is out till he gets his rig done. I think Jeff's rig is down iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post

I know another small group that is going down there this weekend and staying at Lil' Abners. They are a little milder group and I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you rode with them. Not exactly sure what their plans are but they will be there Thursday evening and riding Friday and Saturday. They usually always hit Booth's land on one day.

Comment

Originally posted by blazerbrad View Post

I know another small group that is going down there this weekend and staying at Lil' Abners. They are a little milder group and I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you rode with them. Not exactly sure what their plans are but they will be there Thursday evening and riding Friday and Saturday. They usually always hit Booth's land on one day.
                    Booth's land is pretty much all hard stuff from what I've seen (last time we were there) - I could be wrong though.

Robert will be good if he still wants to go out with us. We don't always have to hit the hard stuff.

Comment

Overall this trip was very fun and very cold to say the least! We had a great turnout - I think at one point we had 11 or 12 rigs with us on the trail. Hoping to post some pictures on here sometime today or tomorrow. Also going to upload some videos to our YouTube account. Come to next weeks meeting (11/13) to learn about the details of the trip and for upcoming events like our Christmas Party and planning of the 2020 yearly calendar.

Comment

Working...
                      X