CORE Memorial Day Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CORE Memorial Day Run

C.O.R.E. official Memorial day run will be at Adventure Off Road Park in Tennessee. Some will be leaving Thursday and some arriving in afterwards. I have reserved 3 RV camping sites under the names below @ $30 per night with full hookups. Anyone else doing primitive call the number below and reserve a site. If we need more that 3 RV sites please text 931-571-0522 to reserve.

Cost per day is $20 per person. ( I did ask about a club discount and there is none)

Address: 1040 Ellis Cove Rd, South Pittsburg, TN 37380 https://www.google.com/maps/place/10...3!4d-85.750106
    Phone number: (423) 582-7060

RV Sites reserved for:
    Jeff Smith
    Kevin O'Bryan
    Lester Snodgrass

Starts
    05-21-2020
    Ends
    05-25-2020
    sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Wow, 6.5 hrs away from me. Hope its worth the drive.

Comment

At this time I cannot commit to this trip and doubt I will be able to do any in the near future. I along with many others have not been so lucky financially due to this Covid 19 crap.
      I personally know people that are gonna lose everything they have buit and worked for over this.
      No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
        Wow, 6.5 hrs away from me. Hope its worth the drive.
        Oh it will be! I'll post some vids of AOP today in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
          At this time I cannot commit to this trip and doubt I will be able to do any in the near future. I along with many others have not been so lucky financially due to this Covid 19 crap.
          I personally know people that are gonna lose everything they have buit and worked for over this.
          Totally understand where you are coming from. I keep praying that things will change here soon.

Comment

Getting closer...Who is in?
            sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

Originally posted by jeepmanjeff
              Getting closer...Who is in?
              Any takers on Facebook?

Comment

Going so far:

Bill Buckley
                Zach Smith
                Jeff Smith
                Kevin O'Bryan
                Mark Troxxel
                Bill's Buddy
                Last edited by jeepmanjeff; 05-01-2020, 08:42 AM.
                sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

Hey it's Bill, Just checking in on here. As of right now I have one other buddy planning to ride (Dan, Cherokee on superduty's and 39's) we're planning on leaving Cincinnati Friday morning and hopefully get there around 2-3pm and stay til Sunday. Gonna be tent camping.

Comment

Originally posted by Waffle View Post
                    At the moment I'm still evaluating the "situation" that were in, so I don't know yet.

I refuse to use any form of public bathroom during this, so it turns out having an enclosed trailer wasn't such a bad idea after all. I can get a camping loo bucket for that.

But I keep wondering about other stuff. (I know, I'm probably alone here) Like how to pay without being crammed into a cootie cabin upon sign in. How packed it'll be on Memorial weekend and the likelihood that trails will be parking lots and camping may be a bit too close for my comfort. Can I board my dog 3 weeks from now. Having a fire at night but keeping my distance. And the hundreds of others there that could care less about any of this. IDK
                    Just wear a mask and keep alcohol or sanitizer on you. I have to worry about my 84 year old dad that lives with me. I'm still working and having to go into peoples apts to do service calls. I use a lot of alcohol and paper towels. I don't touch anything without a soaked with alcohol paper towel.
                    I'd say there will be limits on how many people will be allowed in to check in.
                    No one will make fun of you for wearing a mask at the campfire.

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post

Just wear a mask and keep alcohol or sanitizer on you. I have to worry about my 84 year old dad that lives with me. I'm still working and having to go into peoples apts to do service calls. I use a lot of alcohol and paper towels. I don't touch anything without a soaked with alcohol paper towel.
                      I'd say there will be limits on how many people will be allowed in to check in.
                      No one will make fun of you for wearing a mask at the campfire.
                      Unless your pretending to be a Doctor!
                      sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

I just called to reserve some primitive camp sites and a nice lady with a very Tennessee accent explained that you only need reservations if you're wanting an RV spot. Otherwise you just show up and park in the field.

Comment

Can't wait to go to this place!!

Comment

I got a few things taken care of good enough for now, looks like I'm in for this trip.
                            No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
                              I got a few things taken care of good enough for now, looks like I'm in for this trip.
                              SWEEEET!

New engine in?

Comment

• Runoveru2
                                Runoveru2 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                No same old wore out engine, got alot parts together but could not commit to install at this time.
                            Working...
                            X