Ivy Branch WV Run 9/3 - 9/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivy Branch WV Run 9/3 - 9/6

This is our September CORE run to Ivy Branch in Julian WV. Most if not all of us will be staying at the Little Coal River Campground at 101 Tunnel Rd, Julian, WV 25529.
    We will be hitting every hard/extreme trail we can find, so keep that in mind if you plan on going.
    Some of us will be leaving Thursday morning (NOT 6 am), and some later on that evening. Post up if you're going and when you'll be leaving.

Going do far
    Me
    Jeff Smith
    Zach Smith
    Jim Crawford
    Mark Troxell
    Lester Snodgrass

I have this trail system on my GPS so at least we won't get lost.

Click image for larger version  Name:	15794_thumbnail-1024.jpg Views:	0 Size:	92.3 KB ID:	87900
    Starts
    09-03-2020
    Ends
    09-06-2020
    Last edited by 93 Krawler; 08-13-2020, 02:22 PM.

Based off what the guy on Facebook said we will have to take Riverside Rd and hook back to the train trestle. There isn't a break in the guardrail until that road. We will come in somewhere on 39 or 84.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	87902

Comment

Thanks for posting the event on here - saves me time from doing it! Can't wait.

Comment

[QUOTE=93 Krawler;n87899]This is our September CORE run to Ivy Branch in Julian WV. Most if not all of us will be staying at the Little Coal River Campground at 101 Tunnel Rd, Julian, WV 25529.
        We will be hitting every hard/extreme trail we can find, so keep that in mind if you plan on going.
        Some of us will be leaving Thursday morning (NOT 6 am), and some later on that evening. Post up if you're going and when you'll be leaving.

Jeff Kries (new member), Tyler Johnson (New Member) and Sam Strakowski - said they are planning on going

Comment

Also Dan Scheufler from Michigan - he will be coming down Friday - Monday

Comment

Something to think about in the future is that Ivy is only 45 minutes from Bearwallow. Maybe a 2 park wheeling trip someday.

Comment

Looks like we will have a decent amount of rigs on this trip

Comment

Sure hope this weather stays the same. https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l...b9f56bf55c4d2a

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	87932

Comment

I will be leaving in the early am Friday morning, somewhere round 5am.
                  kevin you can roll out then with me if ya want..
                  it wont be 6am..
                  ​​ha ha ha.
                  No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
                    I will be leaving in the early am Friday morning, somewhere round 5am.
                    kevin you can roll out then with me if ya want..
                    it wont be 6am..
                    ​​ha ha ha.
                    No way, lol. We're rolling out at 8am Thursday.

Comment

Gonna be a fun trip! I will have to count how many rigs we will have with us.. I know Sam Strakowski is bringing a friend on 37s, locked front and rear with a winch.

Comment

Pics from Ivy
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X